- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 864907, 15 pages
Autoimmune Thyroid Disease in Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Global Perspective
1Center for Autoimmune Diseases Research (CREA), School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Universidad del Rosario, Bogota, Colombia
2Doctoral Program in Biomedical Sciences, Universidad del Rosario, Bogota, Colombia
Received 13 July 2012; Accepted 31 August 2012
Academic Editor: Claudio Galarza-maldonado
Copyright © 2012 Jorge Cárdenas Roldán et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Matthew J. Simmonds, “GWAS in autoimmune thyroid disease: redefining our understanding of pathogenesis,” Nature Reviews Endocrinology, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 277–287, 2013.
- Jenny Amaya-Amaya, Juan Camilo Sarmiento-Monroy, Ruben-Dario Mantilla, Ricardo Pineda-Tamayo, Adriana Rojas-Villarraga, and Juan-Manuel Anaya, “Novel risk factors for cardiovascular disease in rheumatoid arthritis,” Immunologic Research, 2013.
- D. Vega-Morales, M. Barron-Almazan, and A. Arana-Guajardo, “Comorbidities in a Mexican mestizo cohort with established rheumatoid arthritis,” Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, vol. 73, no. 3, pp. e14–e14, 2013.
- Salvatore Benvenga, “When thyroid hormone replacement is ineffective?,” Current Opinion in Endocrinology Diabetes and Obesity, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 467–477, 2013.
- Jorge Cardenas-Roldan, Adriana Rojas-Villarraga, and Juan-Manuel Anaya, “How do autoimmune diseases cluster in families? A systematic review and meta-analysis,” Bmc Medicine, vol. 11, 2013.
- Khalil Bourji, Mariele Gatto, Franco Cozzi, Andrea Doria, and Leonardo Punzi, “Rheumatic and autoimmune thyroid disorders: A causal or casual relationship?,” Autoimmunity Reviews, 2014.
- Abdullah Al-Nahain, Rownak Jahan, and Mohammed Rahmatullah, “Zingiber officinale: A Potential Plant against Rheumatoid Arthritis,” Arthritis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.