- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 895495, 9 pages
Tolerance of an Aquatic Power Training Program by Older Adults with Symptomatic Knee Osteoarthritis
1Departments of Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation, Radiology and Epidemiology, The University of Iowa, 200 Hawkins Drive, 0728 JPP, Iowa City, IA 52242-1088, USA
2Department of Epidemiology, The University of Iowa, 200 Hawkins Drive, 0728 JPP, Iowa City, IA 52242-1088, USA
Received 31 May 2012; Accepted 9 August 2012
Academic Editor: Bruce M. Rothschild
Copyright © 2012 Neil A. Segal and Robert Wallace. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kristina M. Calder, Stacey M. Acker, Neha Arora, Karen A. Beattie, Jack P. Callaghan, and Jonathan D. Adachi, “Alexithymia, Depression, Inflammation, and Pain in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis,” Arthritis Care & Research, vol. 66, no. 5, pp. 687–694, 2014.
- Kristina M. Calder, Stacey M. Acker, Neha Arora, Karen A. Beattie, Jack P. Callaghan, Jonathan D. Adachi, and Monica R. Maly, “Knee Power Is an Important Parameter in Understanding Medial Knee Joint Load in Knee Osteoarthritis,” Arthritis Care & Research, vol. 66, no. 5, pp. 687–694, 2014.
- Marla K. Beauchamp, Catherine T. Schmidt, Mette M. Pedersen, Jonathan F. Bean, and Alan M. Jette, “Psychometric properties of the Late-Life Function and Disability Instrument: a systematic review,” Bmc Geriatrics, vol. 14, 2014.
- Jihyun Oh, and Myungsun Yi, “Structural Equation Modeling on Quality of Life in Older Adults with Osteoarthritis,” Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 75, 2014.
- Brian Pietrosimone, J. Troy Blackburn, Matthew S. Harkey, Brittney A. Luc, Derek N. Pamukoff, and Joseph M. Hart, “Clinical Strategies for Addressing Muscle Weakness Following Knee Injury,” Clinics in Sports Medicine, 2015.