- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 984060, 5 pages
Relationships between Pain, Function and Radiographic Findings in Osteoarthritis of the Knee: A Cross-Sectional Study
1Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Dr. Behcet Uz Children's Diseases Training and Research Hospital, Sezer Dogan Street No. 11, Konak, 35210 Izmir, Turkey
2Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pamukkale University Faculty of Medicine, Kınıklı, 20070 Denizli, Turkey
Received 31 July 2012; Accepted 24 October 2012
Academic Editor: Ruben Burgos-Vargas
Copyright © 2012 Duygu Cubukcu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Egilius L.H. Spierings, James Fidelholtz, Gernot Wolfram, Michael D. Smith, Mark T. Brown, and Christine R. West, “A phase III placebo- and oxycodone-controlled study of tanezumab in adults with osteoarthritis pain of the hip or knee,” Pain, 2013.
- Edwin H. G. Oei, Jasper van Tiel, William H. Robinson, and Garry E. Gold, “Quantitative Radiologic Imaging Techniques for Articular Cartilage Composition: Toward Early Diagnosis and Development of Disease-Modifying Therapeutics for Osteoarthritis,” Arthritis Care & Research, vol. 66, no. 8, pp. 1129–1141, 2014.
- Kulandaivelan Sivachidambaram, Mahamed Ateef, and Shaziya Tahseen, “Correlation of Self-Reported Questionnaire (KOOS) with Some Objective Measures in Primary OA Knee Patients,” ISRN Rheumatology, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.