- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 154812, 30 pages
Defects in Tendon, Ligament, and Enthesis in Response to Genetic Alterations in Key Proteoglycans and Glycoproteins: A Review
Arthritis Program, Division of Orthopaedic Surgery, Toronto Western Hospital, Toronto, ON, Canada M5T 2S8
Received 22 May 2013; Accepted 7 August 2013
Academic Editor: Ruben Burgos-Vargas
Copyright © 2013 Subhash C. Juneja and Christian Veillette. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. Hoyer, C. Meier, A. Breier, J. Hahner, G. Heinrich, N. Drechsel, M. Meyer, C. Rentsch, L.-A. Garbe, W. Ertel, A. Lohan, and G. Schulze-Tanzil, “In vitro characterization of self-assembled anterior cruciate ligament cell spheroids for ligament tissue engineering,” Histochemistry and Cell Biology, 2014.
- Iwao Sato, Yoko Miwa, Setsuhiro Hara, Yutaka Fukuyama, and Masataka Sunohara, “Tenomodulin regulated the compartments of embryonic and early postnatal mouse masseter muscle,” Annals of Anatomy - Anatomischer Anzeiger, 2014.
- Kairui Zhang, Sheng Zhang, Qianqian Li, Jun Yang, Weiqiang Dong, Shengnan Wang, Yirong Cheng, Mohammed Al-Qwbani, Qiang Wang, and Bin Yu, “Effects of celecoxib on proliferation and tenocytic differentiation of tendon-derived stem cells,” Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, vol. 450, no. 1, pp. 762–766, 2014.
- Jake Bedore, Andrew Leask, and Cheryle A. Séguin, “Targeting the extracellular matrix: Matricellular proteins regulate cell-extracellular matrix communication within distinct niches of the intervertebral disc,” Matrix Biology, 2014.
- Masaru Kaku, and Mitsuo Yamauchi, “Mechano-regulation of collagen biosynthesis in periodontal ligament,” Journal of Prosthodontic Research, 2014.
- Xiao-Mei Lu, Ling Ma, Yu-Nan Jin, and Yan-Qiu Yu, “Lumican overexpression exacerbates lipopolysaccharide-induced renal injury in mice,” Molecular Medicine Reports, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 4089–4094, 2015.
- Ludovic Gaut, and Delphine Duprez, “Tendon development and diseases,” Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Developmental Biology, 2015.
- Gesa Volkers, Liam J Worrall, David H Kwan, Ching-Ching Yu, Lars Baumann, Emilie Lameignere, Gregory A Wasney, Nichollas E Scott, Warren Wakarchuk, Leonard J Foster, Stephen G Withers, and Natalie C J Strynadka, “Structure of human ST8SiaIII sialyltransferase provides insight into cell-surface polysialylation,” Nature Structural & Molecular Biology, 2015.
- Hadi T. Nia, Lin Han, Iman Soltani Bozchalooi, Peter Roughley, Kamal Youcef-Toumi, Alan J Grodzinsky, and Christine Ortiz, “Aggrecan Nanoscale Solid-Fluid Interactions are a Primary Determinant of Cartilage Dynamic Mechanical Properties,” ACS Nano, pp. 150310235111008, 2015.
- Masahiro Kamita, Taiki Mori, Yoshihito Sakai, Sadayuki Ito, Masahiro Gomi, Yuko Miyamoto, Atsushi Harada, Shumpei Niida, Tesshi Yamada, Ken Watanabe, and Masaya Ono, “Proteomic analysis of ligamentum flavum from patients with lumbar spinal stenosis,” Proteomics, 2015.
- Jonathan M. Heppner, Frank Zaucke, and Lorne A. Clarke, “Extracellular matrix disruption is an early event in the pathogenesis of skeletal disease in mucopolysaccharidosis I,” Molecular Genetics And Metabolism, vol. 114, no. 2, pp. 146–155, 2015.