- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 154812, 30 pages
Defects in Tendon, Ligament, and Enthesis in Response to Genetic Alterations in Key Proteoglycans and Glycoproteins: A Review
Arthritis Program, Division of Orthopaedic Surgery, Toronto Western Hospital, Toronto, ON, Canada M5T 2S8
Received 22 May 2013; Accepted 7 August 2013
Academic Editor: Ruben Burgos-Vargas
Copyright © 2013 Subhash C. Juneja and Christian Veillette. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Iwao Sato, Yoko Miwa, Setsuhiro Hara, Yutaka Fukuyama, and Masataka Sunohara, “Tenomodulin regulated the compartments of embryonic and early postnatal mouse masseter muscle,” Annals of Anatomy - Anatomischer Anzeiger, 2014.
- Jake Bedore, Andrew Leask, and Cheryle A. Séguin, “Targeting the extracellular matrix: Matricellular proteins regulate cell-extracellular matrix communication within distinct niches of the intervertebral disc,” Matrix Biology, 2014.