- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 504109, 4 pages
Application of a Simple In-House PCR-SSP Technique for HLA-B* 27 Typing in Spondyloarthritis Patients
1National Institute of Nutrition, ICMR, Jamai Osmania, Tarnaka, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
2Department of Medicine, King Edward Memorial Hospital Campus, Parel, Mumbai 400012, India
3National Institute of Immunohematology, 13th Floor, NMS Building, King Edward Memorial Hospital Campus, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400012, India
Received 3 October 2013; Accepted 12 November 2013
Academic Editor: Ruben Burgos-Vargas
Copyright © 2013 Devraj J. Parasannanavar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Devaraj J. Parasannanavar, Anjali Rajadhyaksha, and Kanjaksha Ghosh, “Role of HLA-B Alleles and Clinical Presentation of B27 Negative Spondyloarthritis Patients from Mumbai, Western India,” Autoimmune Diseases, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Meghna Gavali, Kumarswami Konda, Liza Rajasekhar, Phani Kumar Devarasetti, and Rajendra Varaprasad Irlapati, “A comparison of clinical and laboratory profile of non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis and ankylosing spondylitis,” Indian Journal of Rheumatology, 2015.