- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 525761, 6 pages
Physical Functioning, Perceived Disability, and Depressive Symptoms in Adults with Arthritis
1Department of Exercise Science, University of South Carolina, Public Health Research Center, 921 Assembly Street, Columbia, SC 29208, USA
2Saginaw Valley State University, University Center, College of Health and Human Services, MI 48710, USA
3University of South Carolina, Prevention Research Center, Columbia, SC 29208, USA
Received 26 April 2013; Revised 31 July 2013; Accepted 6 August 2013
Academic Editor: Changhai Ding
Copyright © 2013 Katie Becofsky et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shu-Li Wang, Cheng-Ho Chang, Li-Yu Hu, Shih-Jen Tsai, Albert C. Yang, and Zi-Hong You, “Risk of Developing Depressive Disorders following Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Nationwide Population-Based Study,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 9, 2014.
- Chin-Lin Perng, Cheng-Che Shen, Li-Yu Hu, Chiu-Mei Yeh, Mu-Hong Chen, Chia-Fen Tsai, Huey-Ling Chiang, Yi-Ping Hung, Vincent Yi-Fong Su, Yu-Wen Hu, Tung-Ping Su, Pan-Ming Chen, Jeng-Hsiu Hung, Chia-Jen Liu, and Min-Wei Huang, “Risk of Depressive Disorder following Non-Alcoholic Cirrhosis: A Nationwide Population-Based Study,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 2, 2014.
- Diana E. Fisher, Michael M. Ward, Howard J. Hoffman, Chuan-Ming Li, and Mary Frances Cotch, “Impact of Sensory Impairments on Functional Disability in Adults With Arthritis,” American Journal of Preventive Medicine, 2015.
- Jun Kitayuguchi, Masamitsu Kamada, Tsuyoshi Hamano, Toru Nabika, Kuninori Shiwaku, Hiroharu Kamioka, Shimpei Okada, and Yoshiteru Mutoh, “Association between knee pain and gait speed decline in rural Japanese community-dwelling older adults: 1-year prospective cohort study,” Geriatrics & Gerontology International, 2015.
- Margaret A. McArthur, Linda Birt, and Lynne Goodacre, “"Better but not best": a qualitative exploration of the experiences of occupational gain for people with inflammatory arthritis receiving anti-TNF alp,” Disability And Rehabilitation, vol. 37, no. 10, pp. 854–863, 2015.