- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 563268, 13 pages
The Application of Optical Coherence Tomography in Musculoskeletal Disease
1Center for Optical Coherence Tomography and Optical Physics, Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, 75 Francis Street, Boston, MA 02115, USA
2Harvard Medical School, 250 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Received 10 August 2012; Accepted 15 December 2012
Academic Editor: Changhai Ding
Copyright © 2013 Christopher Rashidifard et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Alistair Bannerman, Jennifer Z. Paxton, and Liam M. Grover, “Imaging the hard/soft tissue interface,” Biotechnology Letters, 2013.
- Sven Nebelung, Ulrich Marx, Nicolai Brill, Darius Arbab, Valentin Quack, Holger Jahr, Markus Tingart, Bei Zhou, Marcus Stoffel, Robert Schmitt, and Björn Rath, “ Morphometric grading of osteoarthritis by optical coherence tomography - An ex vivo study ,” Journal of Orthopaedic Research, 2014.
- Yunfeng Wu, Shanshan Yang, Fang Zheng, Suxian Cai, Meng Lu, and Meihong Wu, “Removal of artifacts in knee joint vibroarthrographic signals using ensemble empirical mode decomposition and detrended fluctuation analysis,” Physiological Measurement, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 429–439, 2014.