- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 673401, 10 pages
Imaging Appearances in Gout
1Department of Radiology, University of Michigan, 1500 East Medical Center Drive, TC 2910, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-0326, USA
2Division of Rheumatology, University of Florida College of Medicine, Jacksonville, FL 32209-6561, USA
3Division of Rheumatology, Raritan Bay Medical Center Perth Amboy, NJ 08861, USA
Received 11 October 2012; Revised 9 February 2013; Accepted 11 February 2013
Academic Editor: Bruce M. Rothschild
Copyright © 2013 Gandikota Girish et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yoshinori Taniguchi, Tatsuki Matsumoto, Makoto Tsugita, Shimpei Fujimoto, and Yoshio Terada, “Spondylodiscitis and Achilles tendonitis due to gout,” Modern Rheumatology, pp. 1–2, 2014.
- Vivien Hsu, Mark Bramwit, and Naomi Schlesinger, “Use of dual-energy computed tomography for the evaluation of calcinosis in patients with systemic sclerosis,” Clinical Rheumatology, vol. 34, no. 9, pp. 1557–1561, 2015.
- Varinder Kumar, Craig Rodner, and Santhanam Lakshminarayanan, “Finger Flexion Deformity and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Caused by Gouty Tophus,” Journal Of Rheumatology, vol. 42, no. 8, pp. 1530–1531, 2015.
- Mihra S. Taljanovic, David M. Melville, Lana H. Gimber, Luke R. Scalcione, Margaret D. Miller, C. Kent Kwoh, and Andrea S. Klauser, “High-Resolution US of Rheumatologic Diseases,” RadioGraphics, vol. 35, no. 7, pp. 2026–2048, 2015.
- Nishanthinie Parathithasan, Wai-Kit Lee, Marcus Pianta, Shereen Oon, and Warren Perera, “Gouty arthropathy: Review of clinico-pathologic and imaging features,” Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 2015.
- Jurairat Buaphiban, Pimchanok Sooksomporn, and Ke-Vin Chang, “A Mass on the Right Fifth Middle Phalanx in a 48-Year-Old Male with Chronic Hyperuricemia,” Journal of Medical Ultrasound, 2015.
- Alan N. Baer, Tracie Kurano, Uma J. Thakur, Gaurav K. Thawait, Matthew K. Fuld, Janet W. Maynard, Mara McAdams-DeMarco, Elliot K. Fishman, and John A. Carrino, “Dual-energy computed tomography has limited sensitivity for non-tophaceous gout: a comparison study with tophaceous gout,” BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders, vol. 17, no. 1, 2016.
- Canan Cimsit, Onur Bugdayci, and Mustafa Erkin Aribal, “Unusual Presentation of Gout: Intratendinous Tophus in the Patellar Tendon,” Archives Of Rheumatology, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 104–106, 2016.