- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 673401, 10 pages
Imaging Appearances in Gout
1Department of Radiology, University of Michigan, 1500 East Medical Center Drive, TC 2910, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-0326, USA
2Division of Rheumatology, University of Florida College of Medicine, Jacksonville, FL 32209-6561, USA
3Division of Rheumatology, Raritan Bay Medical Center Perth Amboy, NJ 08861, USA
Received 11 October 2012; Revised 9 February 2013; Accepted 11 February 2013
Academic Editor: Bruce M. Rothschild
Copyright © 2013 Gandikota Girish et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yoshinori Taniguchi, Tatsuki Matsumoto, Makoto Tsugita, Shimpei Fujimoto, and Yoshio Terada, “Spondylodiscitis and Achilles tendonitis due to gout,” Modern Rheumatology, pp. 1–2, 2014.
- Jurairat Buaphiban, Pimchanok Sooksomporn, and Ke-Vin Chang, “A Mass on the Right Fifth Middle Phalanx in a 48-Year-Old Male with Chronic Hyperuricemia,” Journal of Medical Ultrasound, 2015.