- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 689236, 9 pages
Long-Term Effects of AposTherapy in Patients with Osteoarthritis of the Knee: A Two-Year Followup
1Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Assaf Harofeh Medical Center, Zerifin, Israel
2Biorobotics and Biomechanics Lab, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
Received 15 November 2012; Revised 28 January 2013; Accepted 28 January 2013
Academic Editor: Bruce M. Rothschild
Copyright © 2013 Yaron Bar-Ziv et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ganit Segal, Yaron Bar-Ziv, Steven Velkes, Vadim Benkovich, Gilad Stanger, Eytan M Debbi, Ronen Debi, Amit Mor, and Avi Elbaz, “A non-invasive biomechanical device and treatment for patients following total hip arthroplasty: results of a 6-month pilot investigation,” Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 13, 2013.
- Avi Elbaz, Amit Mor, Ganit Segal, Yoav Aloni, Yee Hong Teo, Yee Sze Teo, Shamal Das-De, and Seng Jin Yeo, “Patients with knee osteoarthritis demonstrate improved gait pattern and reduced pain following a non-invasive biomechanical therapy: a prospective multi-centre study on Singaporean population,” Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research, vol. 9, 2014.