- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 689236, 9 pages
Long-Term Effects of AposTherapy in Patients with Osteoarthritis of the Knee: A Two-Year Followup
1Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Assaf Harofeh Medical Center, Zerifin, Israel
2Biorobotics and Biomechanics Lab, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
Received 15 November 2012; Revised 28 January 2013; Accepted 28 January 2013
Academic Editor: Bruce M. Rothschild
Copyright © 2013 Yaron Bar-Ziv et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ganit Segal, Yaron Bar-Ziv, Steven Velkes, Vadim Benkovich, Gilad Stanger, Eytan M Debbi, Ronen Debi, Amit Mor, and Avi Elbaz, “A non-invasive biomechanical device and treatment for patients following total hip arthroplasty: results of a 6-month pilot investigation,” Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 13, 2013.
- Avi Elbaz, Amit Mor, Ganit Segal, Yoav Aloni, Yee Hong Teo, Yee Sze Teo, Shamal Das-De, and Seng Jin Yeo, “Patients with knee osteoarthritis demonstrate improved gait pattern and reduced pain following a non-invasive biomechanical therapy: a prospective multi-centre study on Singaporean population,” Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research, vol. 9, 2014.
- Omri Lubovsky, Amit Mor, Ganit Segal, Ehud Atoun, Ronen Debi, Yiftah Beer, Gabriel Agar, Doron Norman, Eli Peled, and Avi Elbaz, “A novel self-care biomechanical treatment for obese patients with knee osteoarthritis,” International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases, 2015.
- Yair Barzilay, Ganit Segal, Raphael Lotan, Gilad Regev, Yiftah Beer, Baron S. Lonner, Amit Mor, and Avi Elbaz, “Patients with chronic non-specific low back pain who reported reduction in pain and improvement in function also demonstrated an improvement in gait pattern,” European Spine Journal, 2015.
- Lee Yaari, Yona Kosashvili, Ganit Segal, Shai Shemesh, Steven Velkes, Amit Mor, Ronen Debi, Benjamin Bernfeld, and Avi Elbaz, “A Novel Non-Invasive Adjuvant Biomechanical Treatment for Patients with Altered Rehabilitation after Total Knee Arthroplasty: Results of a Pilot Investigation,” Clinics in Orthopedic Surgery, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 191, 2015.