- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 762921, 4 pages
High Frequency of Fibromyalgia in Patients with Psoriatic Arthritis: A Pilot Study
MetroHealth Medical Center, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, 2500 MetroHealth Drive, Cleveland, OH 44109, USA
Received 23 July 2012; Revised 6 December 2012; Accepted 16 January 2013
Academic Editor: Jeffrey R. Lisse
Copyright © 2013 Marina N. Magrey et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Camillo Giacomelli, Rosaria Talarico, Stefano Bombardieri, and Laura Bazzichi, “The interaction between autoimmune diseases and fibromyalgia: risk, disease course and management,” Expert Review of Clinical Immunology, vol. 9, no. 11, pp. 1069–1076, 2013.
- Fausto Salaffi, Rossella De Angelis, Marina Carotti, Marwin Gutierrez, Piercarlo Sarzi-Puttini, and Fabiola Atzeni, “Fibromyalgia in patients with axial spondyloarthritis: epidemiological profile and effect on measures of disease activity,” Rheumatology International, vol. 34, no. 8, pp. 1103–1110, 2014.
- D. Graceffa, E. Maiani, I. Sperduti, F. Ceralli, and C. Bonifati, “Clinical remission of psoriatic arthritis in patients receiving continuous biological therapies for 1 year: the experience of an outpatient dermatological clinic for psoriasis,” Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 2014.
- Ronald Friend, and Robert M. Bennett, “Evaluating Disease Severity in Chronic Pain Patients with and without Fibromyalgia: A Comparison of the Symptom Impact Questionnaire and the Polysympt,” Journal Of Rheumatology, vol. 42, no. 12, pp. 2404–2411, 2015.
- Lihi Eder, Arane Thavaneswaran, Vinod Chandran, Richard Cook, and Dafna D. Gladman, “Factors Explaining the Discrepancy Between Physician and Patient Global Assessment of Joint and Skin Disease Activity in Psoriatic Arthritis Patients,” Arthritis Care & Research, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 264–272, 2015.
- Pil Højgaard, Robin Christensen, Lene Dreyer, Philip Mease, Maarten de Wit, Lone Skov, Bente Glintborg, Anton Wulf Christensen, Christine Ballegaard, Henning Bliddal, Kristine Bukhave, Else Marie Bartels, Kirstine Amris, Karen Ellegaard, and Lars Erik Kristensen, “Pain mechanisms and ultrasonic inflammatory activity as prognostic factors in patients with psoriatic arthritis: protocol for a prospective, exploratory cohort study,” BMJ Open, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. e010650, 2016.
- Katrina Wilcox Hagberg, Lin Li, Michael Peng, Kamal Shah, Maria Paris, and Susan Jick, “Incidence rates of suicidal behaviors and treated depression in patients with and without psoriatic arthritis using the Clinical Practice Research Datalink,” Modern Rheumatology, pp. 1–6, 2016.