- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 762921, 4 pages
High Frequency of Fibromyalgia in Patients with Psoriatic Arthritis: A Pilot Study
MetroHealth Medical Center, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, 2500 MetroHealth Drive, Cleveland, OH 44109, USA
Received 23 July 2012; Revised 6 December 2012; Accepted 16 January 2013
Academic Editor: Jeffrey R. Lisse
Copyright © 2013 Marina N. Magrey et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Camillo Giacomelli, Rosaria Talarico, Stefano Bombardieri, and Laura Bazzichi, “The interaction between autoimmune diseases and fibromyalgia: risk, disease course and management,” Expert Review of Clinical Immunology, vol. 9, no. 11, pp. 1069–1076, 2013.
- Fausto Salaffi, Rossella De Angelis, Marina Carotti, Marwin Gutierrez, Piercarlo Sarzi-Puttini, and Fabiola Atzeni, “Fibromyalgia in patients with axial spondyloarthritis: epidemiological profile and effect on measures of disease activity,” Rheumatology International, vol. 34, no. 8, pp. 1103–1110, 2014.