- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 818037, 10 pages
Determination of the Diagnostic Values of Asymmetric Dimethylarginine as an Indicator for Evaluation of the Endothelial Dysfunction in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis
1Department of Rheumatology, University Clinical Centre, Skopje, Macedonia
2Department of Hematology, University Clinical Centre, Skopje, Macedonia
3Department of Preclinic Pharmacology, University Clinical Centre, Skopje, Macedonia
4Department of Physiology, University Clinical Centre, Skopje, Macedonia
5Institute of Preclinic Biochemistry, University Clinical Centre, Skopje, Macedonia
Received 4 March 2013; Revised 19 April 2013; Accepted 19 April 2013
Academic Editor: Pierre Youinou
Copyright © 2013 Dejan Spasovski et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Clément Prati, Céline Demougeot, Xavier Guillot, Marie Godfrin-Valnet, and Daniel Wendling, “Endothelial dysfunction in joint disease,” Joint Bone Spine, 2014.
- Clément Prati, Céline Demougeot, Xavier Guillot, Marie Godfrin-Valnet, and Daniel Wendling, “Dysfonction endothéliale et rhumatisme,” Revue du Rhumatisme, 2014.
- XueZhi Yang, Yan Chang, and Wei Wei, “Endothelial Dysfunction and Inflammation: Immunity in Rheumatoid Arthritis,” Mediators of Inflammation, vol. 2016, pp. 1–9, 2016.