- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 957480, 5 pages
Capillaroscopy in Psoriatic and Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Useful Tool for Differential Diagnosis
1Centre for the Study and Treatment of Psoriasis, Department of Clinical Dermatology, San Gallicano Dermatological Institute (IRCCS), Rome, Italy
2Rheumatology, Allergology and Clinical Immunology, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy
3San Gallicano Dermatological Institute, Rome, Italy
Received 27 June 2013; Accepted 17 November 2013
Academic Editor: Burkhard Leeb
Copyright © 2013 Dario Graceffa et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Robert Bublak, “Rheumatoide oder Psoriasis-Arthritis? Die Kapillaroskopie blickt durch,” hautnah dermatologie, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 18–18, 2014.
- Mahnaz Etehad Tavakol, Alimohammad Fatemi, Abdolamir Karbalaie, Zahra Emrani, and Björn-Erik Erlandsson, “Nailfold Capillaroscopy in Rheumatic Diseases: Which Parameters Should Be Evaluated?,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–17, 2015.