- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 432463, 13 pages
Glucosamine for Osteoarthritis: Biological Effects, Clinical Efficacy, and Safety on Glucose Metabolism
1Endocrine and Metabolic Diseases Research Center, Faculty of Medicine, University of Zulia,
Maracaibo 4004, Venezuela
2Institute of Clinical Immunology, University of Los Andes, Mérida 5101, Venezuela
Received 29 September 2013; Accepted 20 December 2013; Published 11 February 2014
Academic Editor: Jiri Vencovsky
Copyright © 2014 Juan Salazar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- K. K. O'Brien, P. Solomon, B. Trentham, D. MacLachlan, J. MacDermid, A.-M. Tynan, L. Baxter, A. Casey, W. Chegwidden, G. Robinson, T. Tran, J. Wu, and E. Zack, “Evidence-informed recommendations for rehabilitation with older adults living with HIV: a knowledge synthesis,” BMJ Open, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. e004692–e004692, 2014.
- María Permuy, David Guede, Mónica López-Peña, Fernando Muñoz, José-Ramón Caeiro, and Antonio González-Cantalapiedra, “Comparison of various SYSADOA for the osteoarthritis treatment: an experimental study in rabbits,” BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders, vol. 16, no. 1, 2015.