- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Software Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 981783, 9 pages
A Simple Application Program Interface for Saving Java Program Data on a Wiki
Computing and Communications Center, Kagoshima University, Korimoto, Kagoshima 890-0065, Japan
Received 14 November 2011; Revised 18 January 2012; Accepted 23 January 2012
Academic Editor: Andreas Menychtas
Copyright © 2012 Takashi Yamanoue et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. Cunningham, “Wiki Wiki Web,” 1995, http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?WikiWikiWeb.
- WIKIAPI, 2012, http://jwikiapi.sourceforge.net/.
- PukiWiki, 2001, http://pukiwiki.sourceforge.jp/.
- mbed, 2012, http://mbed.org.
- J. Franks, P. Hallam-Baker, J. Hostetler, et al., “HTTP Authentication: Basic and Digest Access Authenti,” RFC 2617, 1999.
- E. Gamma, R. Helman, R. Johnson, and J. Vlissides, Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software, Addison-Wesley Longman, Boston, Mass, USA, 1995.
- HttpClient Home, 2010, http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-ga/.
- T. Yamanoue, “Sharing the same operation with a large number of users using P2P,” in 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ICITA '05), vol. 2, pp. 85–88, July 2005.
- T. Yamanoue, “A casual teaching tool for large size computer laboratories and small size seminar classes,” in Proceedings of the ACM SIGUCCS Fall Conference (SIGUCCS '09), pp. 211–216, October 2009.
- T. Nishida, A. Harada, R. Nakamura, Y. Miyamoto, and T. Matsuura, “Implementation and evaluation of PEN: the programming environment for novice,” IPSJ Journal, vol. 47, no. 4, pp. 1063–1076, 2006 (Japanese).
- Wikipedia, 2011, http://www.wikipedia.org/.
- MediaWiki, 2007, http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki.
- AnyWikiDraw, 2011, http://www.randelshofer.ch/anywikidraw/index.html.
- W. Xiao, C. Chi, and M. Yang, “On-line collaborative software development via wiki,” in International Conference on Object-Oriented Programming, Systems, Languages and Applications (OOPSLA '07), pp. 177–183, October 2007.
- R. A. Lotufo, R. C. Machado, A. Körbes, and R. G. Ramos, “Adessowiki on-line collaborative scientific programming platform,” in 5th International Symposium on Wikis and Open Collaboration (WiKiSym '09), October 2009.
- R. Krahn, D. Ingalls, R. Hirschfeld, J. Lincke, and K. Palacz, “Lively wiki a development environment for creating and sharing active web content,” in 5th International Symposium on Wikis and Open Collaboration (WiKiSym '09), Orland, Fla, USA, October 2009.