- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 142135, 10 pages
Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer: From Diagnosis to Survivorship
1Department of Urology and Oncological Science, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY 10029-6574, USA
2Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center, University of Houston-Downtown and Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 77030-4298, USA
3Department of Urology, University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-0944, USA
4Department of Urology, Tawam Hospital, 15258 Al Ain, UAE
Received 5 April 2012; Accepted 16 May 2012
Academic Editor: Trinity J. Bivalacqua
Copyright © 2012 N. E. Mohamed et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nihal E. Mohamed, Phapichaya Chaoprang Herrera, Shawna Hudson, Tracey A. Revenson, Cheryl T. Lee, Diane Z. Quale, Christina Zarcadoolas, Simon J. Hall, and Michael A. Diefenbach, “Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer: Examining Survivor Burden and Unmet Needs,” The Journal of Urology, 2013.
- Marius Roaldsen, Erling Aarsaether, Tore Knutsen, and Hiten RH Patel, “Strategies to improve quality of life in bladder cancer patients,” Expert Review of Pharmacoeconomics & Outcomes Research, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Marc A. Kowalkowski, Aravind Chandrashekar, Gilad E. Amiel, Seth P. Lerner, Daniela A. Wittmann, David M. Latini, and Heather Honoré Goltz, “Examining Sexual Dysfunction in Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer: Results of Cross-Sectional Mixed-Methods Research,” Sexual Medicine, 2014.