- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 175843, 6 pages
New Pathophysiological Aspects of Growth and Prevention of Kidney Stones
Laboratories Viollier, Departement of Stone Research, Gartenstrasse 9, 2502 Biel, Switzerland
Received 15 February 2012; Revised 21 March 2012; Accepted 21 March 2012
Academic Editor: M. Hammad Ather
Copyright © 2012 J. M. Baumann and B. Affolter. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J. M. Baumann, B. Affolter, U. von Arx, and M. Noel, “Alteration of urinary macromolecules by adsorption on surfaces, probably an important factor in urolithiasis,” Urolithiasis, vol. 41, no. 6, pp. 467–474, 2013.
- Yi-Chun Chiu, Po-An Chen, Po-Yang Chang, Cheng-Yang Hsu, Ching-Wei Tao, Chih-Chia Huang, and Huihua Kenny Chiang, “ Enhanced Raman sensitivity and magnetic separation for urolithiasis detection using phosphonic acid-terminated Fe 3 O 4 nanoclusters ,” J. Mater. Chem. B, vol. 3, no. 20, pp. 4282–4290, 2015.