- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 181964, 11 pages
Clinical Significance of ErbB Receptor Family in Urothelial Carcinoma of the Bladder: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
1Department of Urology, National Cheng Kung University Hospital, Tainan 70403, Taiwan
2Department of Urology, College of Medicine, National Cheng Kung University, Tainan 70403, Taiwan
3Department of Pathology, College of Medicine, National Cheng Kung University Hospital, Tainan 70403, Taiwan
Received 4 April 2012; Revised 16 May 2012; Accepted 16 May 2012
Academic Editor: Trinity J. Bivalacqua
Copyright © 2012 Yuh-Shyan Tsai et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Petros D. Grivas, Kathleen C. Day, Andreas Karatsinides, Alyssa Paul, Nazia Shakir, Iya Owainati, Monica Liebert, Lakshmi P. Kunju, Dafydd Thomas, Maha Hussain, and Mark L. Day, “Evaluation of the Antitumor Activity of Dacomitinib in Models of Human Bladder Cancer,” Molecular Medicine, vol. 19, pp. 377–386, 2013.
- Maha Hussain, Stephanie Daignault, Neeraj Agarwal, Petros D. Grivas, Arlene O. Siefker-Radtke, Igor Puzanov, Gary R. MacVicar, Ellis Glenn Levine, Sandy Srinivas, Przemyslaw Twardowski, Mario A. Eisenberger, David I. Quinn, Ulka N. Vaishampayan, Evan Y. Yu, Scott Dawsey, Kathleen C. Day, Mark L. Day, Mahmoud Al-Hawary, and David C. Smith, “A randomized phase 2 trial of gemcitabine/cisplatin with or without cetuximab in patients with advanced urothelial carcinoma,” Cancer, 2014.
- Benedito A. Carneiro, Joshua J. Meeks, Timothy M. Kuzel, Mariana Scaranti, Sarki A. Abdulkadir, and Francis J. Giles, “Emerging therapeutic targets in bladder cancer,” Cancer Treatment Reviews, 2014.
- Jianhong Li, Cynthia L. Jackson, Dongfang Yang, Lelia Noble, Michael Wheeler, Dolores MacKenzie, Temitope Adegun, and Ali Amin, “Comparison of tyrosine kinase receptors HER2, EGFR, and VEGFR expression in micropapillary urothelial carcinoma with invasive urothelial carcinoma,” Targeted Oncology, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 355–363, 2014.
- Kristina Brennan, Sean R. Downing, Roman Yelensky, Doron Lipson, Matthew Hawryluk, Vincent A. Miller, Philip J. Stephens, Jeffrey S. Ross, Kai Wang, Laurie M. Gay, Rami N. Al-Rohil, Tipu Nazeer, Christine E. Sheehan, Timothy A. Jennings, Geoff A. Otto, Amy Donahue, Jie He, Gary Palmer, Siraj Ali, Michelle Nahas, Geneva Young, Elaine LaBrecque, Garrett Frampton, Rachel Erlich, and John A. Curran, “A High Frequency of Activating Extracellular Domain ERBB2 (HER2) Mutation in Micropapillary Urothelial Carcinoma,” Clinical Cancer Research, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 68–75, 2014.
- Chia-Horng Chen, Yuh-Shyan Tsai, and Tzong-Shin Tzai, “,” Urological Science, 2015.