- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 181987, 13 pages
Bladder Cancer Immunotherapy: BCG and Beyond
Department of Urology, University of Iowa, 375 Newton Road, 3204 MERF, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Received 16 March 2012; Accepted 11 May 2012
Academic Editor: Trinity J. Bivalacqua
Copyright © 2012 Eric J. Askeland et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Gopitkumar Shah, Guangjian Zhang, Fanghong Chen, YanLi Cao, Balaraman Kalyanaraman, and William See, “Loss of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Viability Adversely Affects the Direct Response of Urothelial Carcinoma Cells to Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Exposure,” The Journal of Urology, 2013.
- Scott Palmer, Sergei G. Sokolovski, Edik Rafailov, and Ghulam Nabi, “Technologic Developments in the Field of Photonics for the Detection of Urinary Bladder Cancer,” Clinical Genitourinary Cancer, 2013.
- Luís Lima, Daniela Oliveira, Ana Tavares, Teresina Amaro, Ricardo Cruz, Maria J. Oliveira, José A. Ferreira, and Lúcio Santos, “The predominance of M2-polarized macrophages in the stroma of low-hypoxic bladder tumors is associated with BCG immunotherapy failure,” Urologic Oncology: Seminars and Original Investigations, 2013.
- Regina Arantes-Rodrigues, Rosário Pinto-Leite, Lio Fidalgo-Gonçalves, Carlos Palmeira, Lúcio Santos, Aura Colaço, and Paula Oliveira, “Synergistic Effect between Cisplatin and Sunitinib Malate on Human Urinary Bladder-Cancer Cell Lines,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Rui Vitorino, Paula A. Videira, Luis Lima, Sofia Pereira, Celso A. Reis, Mylene Carrascal, Paulo F. Seuerino, Andreia Almeida, Lucio Lara Santos, Mariana Silva, Elisabete Fernandes, Ceu Costa, Teresina Amaro, Maria J. Oliveira, Fabio Dall'Olio, and Francisco Amado, “Overexpression of tumour-associated carbohydrate antigen sialyl-Tn in advan ced bladder tumours,” Molecular Oncology, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 719–731, 2013.
- Ronald Rooke, “Can Calcium Signaling be harnessed for cancer immunotherapy?,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Molecular Cell Research, 2014.