- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 314612, 5 pages
Penile Enhancement Procedures with Simultaneous Penile Prosthesis Placement
1Department of Urology, University of South Florida, 2 Tampa General Circle, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
2Division of Plastic Surgery, University of South Florida, 2 Tampa General Circle, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
3LSU Health Sciences Center, 255 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop, Shreveport, LA, USA
Received 27 February 2012; Accepted 5 June 2012
Academic Editor: Andrew Kramer
Copyright © 2012 Tariq S. Hakky et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jared J. Wallen, Adam S. Baumgarten, Tim Kim, Tariq S. Hakky, Rafael E. Carrion, and Philippe E. Spiess, “Optimizing Penile Length in Patients Undergoing Partial Penectomy for Penile Cancer: Novel Application of the Ventral Phalloplasty Oncoplastic Techniq,” International Braz J Urol, vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 708–708, 2014.
- John J. Mulcahy, Andrew Kramer, William O. Brant, Justin L. Parker, Paul E. Perito, Jeremy B. Myers, Richard Bryson, and Meagan Dunne, “Current Management of Penile Implant Infections, Device Reliability, and Optimizing Cosmetic Outcome,” Current Urology Reports, vol. 15, no. 6, 2014.
- Geng-Long Hsu, James W. Hill, Cheng-Hsing Hsieh, Shih-Ping Liu, and Chih-Yuan Hsu, “Venous Ligation: A Novel Strategy for Glans Enhancement in Penile Prosthesis Implantation,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.