- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 320104, 5 pages
Management of Clinically Insignificant Residual Fragments following Shock Wave Lithotripsy
Unità Complessa di Urologia, Ospedale Regionale Ca'Foncello, Treviso, Italy
Received 20 January 2012; Revised 25 February 2012; Accepted 28 February 2012
Academic Editor: Noor Buchholz
Copyright © 2012 Elisa Cicerello et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- C. Drane, Pooshan Navathe, and Peter Clem, “Aeromedical Certification of Aircrew and Controllers with Renal Calculi,” Aviation Space and Environmental Medicine, vol. 84, no. 10, pp. 1074–1081, 2013.
- Hiroki Ito, Shinnosuke Kuroda, Takashi Kawahara, Kazuhide Makiyama, Masahiro Yao, and Junichi Matsuzaki, “Preoperative factors predicting spontaneous clearance of residual stone fragments after flexible ureteroscopy,” International Journal of Urology, 2015.
- Minyong Kang, Hwancheol Son, Hyeon Jeong, Min Chul Cho, and Sung Yong Cho, “Clearance rates of residual stone fragments and dusts after endoscopic lithotripsy procedures using a holmium laser: 2-year follow-up results,” World Journal of Urology, 2016.
- Lene Hyldgaard Bigum, Peter Sommer Ulriksen, and Omar Salah Omar, “Using a three-dimensional computer assisted stone volume estimates to evaluate extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy treatment of kidney stones,” Urolithiasis, 2016.