- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 421709, 8 pages
Surveillance and Treatment of Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer in the USA
1Department of Urologic Surgery, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
2Allergan Inc., P.O. Box 19534, Irvine, CA 92623, USA
3Xcenda, 4114 Woodlands Parkway Suite 500, Palm Harbor, FL 34685, USA
Received 2 December 2011; Accepted 22 February 2012
Academic Editor: Peter E. Clark
Copyright © 2012 Daniel A. Barocas et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Anna V van Lingen, and J Alfred Witjes, “Current intravesical therapy for non-muscle invasive bladder cancer,” Expert Opinion on Biological Therapy, pp. 1–15, 2013.
- Darryl T. Martin, Christopher J. Hoimes, Hristos Z. Kaimakliotis, Christopher J. Cheng, Ke Zhang, Jingchun Liu, Marcia A. Wheeler, W. Kevin Kelly, Greg N. Tew, W. Mark Saltzman, and Robert M. Weiss, “Nanoparticles for urothelium penetration and delivery of the histone deacetylase inhibitor belinostat for treatment of bladder cancer,” Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine, 2013.
- Helena Furberg, and Bernard H. Bochner, “Bladder cancer: Towards risk stratification in bladder cancer,” Nature Reviews Urology, 2013.
- Singer, Ziegler, Schwalenberg, Hinz, Götze, and Schulte, “Quality of life in patients with muscle invasive and non-muscle invasive bladder cancer,” Supportive Care in Cancer, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 1383–1393, 2013.