- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 429213, 10 pages
A Decade of FGF Receptor Research in Bladder Cancer: Past, Present, and Future Challenges
1Section of Experimental Oncology, Leeds Institute of Molecular Medicine, St James’s University Hospital, Leeds LS9 7TF, UK
2Institute of Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, UK
Received 31 May 2012; Accepted 17 June 2012
Academic Editor: Nan-Haw Chow
Copyright © 2012 Erica di Martino et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S. V. Williams, C. D. Hurst, and M. A. Knowles, “Oncogenic FGFR3 gene fusions in bladder cancer,” Human Molecular Genetics, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 795–803, 2012.
- Wei Chen, Michele L. Cote, Aliccia Bollig-Fischer, Susan Land, Ann G. Schwartz, and Gerold Bepler, “Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 1 Amplification in Non-Small Cell Lung Ca ncer by Quantitative Real-Time PCR,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 11, 2013.
- Artur A. Belov, “Molecular Mechanisms of Fibroblast Growth Factor Signaling in Physiology an d Pathology,” Cold Spring Harbor Perspectives In Biology, vol. 5, no. 6, 2013.