- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 438707, 4 pages
Overweight and Obesity: Risk Factors in Calcium Oxalate Stone Disease?
1Department of Urology and Paediatric Urology, Klinikum Coburg, Ketschendorfer Strasse 33, 96450 Coburg, Germany
2Urinary Stone Laboratory, Vivantes MVZ for Laboratory Diagnostics, Berlin, Germany
Received 16 August 2011; Revised 24 November 2011; Accepted 13 December 2011
Academic Editor: James A. Brown
Copyright © 2012 Beate Maria Wrobel et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [1 citation]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ramesh Thurairaja, and Anthony Koupparis, “The Role Of Surgery In High-Risk Localised Prostate Cancer,” Bju International, vol. 110, no. 1, pp. E1–E2, 2012.