- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 473457, 5 pages
Laparoscopic Partial Nephrectomy: Is It Worth Still Performing the Retroperitoneal Route?
Department of Urology, Henri Mondor Hospital, APHP, Paris XII University, 94010 Créteil, France
Received 25 November 2011; Accepted 28 March 2012
Academic Editor: Peter E. Clark
Copyright © 2012 Idir Ouzaid et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kelly T. Harris, Mark W. Ball, Michael A. Gorin, Kevin M Curtiss, Phillip M. Pierorazio, and Mohamad Allaf, “Transperitoneal Robot-Assisted Partial Nephrectomy: a Comparison of Posterior and Anterior Renal Masses,” Journal of Endourology, pp. 140114111812002, 2014.
- David J. Paulucci, Michael J. Whalen, and Ketan K. Badani, “Analysis of the Transperitoneal Approach to Robot-Assisted Laparoscopic Partial Nephrectomy for the Treatment of Anterior and Posterior Renal Masses,” Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques, 2015.
- Jing Fu, Shan Ye, and Hua-jian Ye, “Retroperitoneal Versus Transperitoneal Laparoscopic Partial Nephrectomy: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis,” Chinese Medical Sciences Journal, vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 239–244, 2015.