- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 539648, 6 pages
The Role of Pathology in Small Renal Mass Laparoscopic Cryoablation
1Department of Urology, St. Lucas Andreas Hospital, 1006 AE Amsterdam, The Netherlands
2Department of Pathology, St. Lucas Andreas Hospital, 1006 AE Amsterdam, The Netherlands
3Department of Pathology, Erasmus Medical Center, 3000 CA Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Received 16 September 2011; Revised 27 December 2011; Accepted 10 January 2012
Academic Editor: Miroslav L. Djordjevic
Copyright © 2012 B. W. Lagerveld et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Anil Kapoor, Yuding Wang, Brad Dishan, and Stephen E. Pautler, “Update on Cryoablation for Treatment of Small Renal Mass: Oncologic Control, Renal Function Preservation, and Rate of Complications,” Current Urology Reports, vol. 15, no. 4, 2014.
- Shalini Tayal, Fernando J. Kim, David Sehrt, Roberto Miano, Alexandre Pompeo, and Wilson Molina, “Histopathologic Findings of Small Renal Tumor Biopsies Performed Immediately After Cryoablation Therapy A Retrospective Study of 50 Cases,” American Journal of Clinical Pathology, vol. 141, no. 1, pp. 35–42, 2014.