- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 581712, 13 pages
The 2011 WPATH Standards of Care and Penile Reconstruction in Female-to-Male Transsexual Individuals
1Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, SE-41345 Gothenburg, Sweden
2Division of Psychiatry, Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Karolinska University Hospital Huddinge, SE 14186 Stockholm, Sweden
3Institute of Neuroscience and Physiology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden
Received 9 January 2012; Revised 8 March 2012; Accepted 8 March 2012
Academic Editor: Amy B. Wisniewski
Copyright © 2012 Gennaro Selvaggi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Eva Van Caenegem, Guy T'Sjoen, Evelien Verhaeghe, Youri Taes, Katrien Wierckx, Kaatje Toye, Stefan Goemaere, Hans-Georg Zmierczak, Piet Hoebeke, and Stan Monstrey, “Long-Term evaluation of donor-site morbidity after radial forearm flap phalloplasty for transsexual men,” Journal of Sexual Medicine, vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 1644–1651, 2013.
- Lucia Alves da Silva Lara, Carmita Helena Najar Abdo, and Adriana Peterson M. Salata Romão, “Gender identity disorders: What the gynecologist must know about transsexualism,” Revista Brasileira de Ginecologia e Obstetricia, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 239–242, 2013.
- Peter Wroblewski, Jonas Gustafsson, and Gennaro Selvaggi, “Sex reassignment surgery for transsexuals,” Current Opinion in Endocrinology & Diabetes and Obesity, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 570–574, 2013.
- Tiffany K. Roberts, and Corinne Fantz, “Barriers To Quality Health Care For The Transgender Population,” Clinical Biochemistry, 2014.