- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 581712, 13 pages
The 2011 WPATH Standards of Care and Penile Reconstruction in Female-to-Male Transsexual Individuals
1Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, SE-41345 Gothenburg, Sweden
2Division of Psychiatry, Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Karolinska University Hospital Huddinge, SE 14186 Stockholm, Sweden
3Institute of Neuroscience and Physiology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden
Received 9 January 2012; Revised 8 March 2012; Accepted 8 March 2012
Academic Editor: Amy B. Wisniewski
Copyright © 2012 Gennaro Selvaggi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Eva Van Caenegem, Guy T'Sjoen, Evelien Verhaeghe, Youri Taes, Katrien Wierckx, Kaatje Toye, Stefan Goemaere, Hans-Georg Zmierczak, Piet Hoebeke, and Stan Monstrey, “Long-Term evaluation of donor-site morbidity after radial forearm flap phalloplasty for transsexual men,” Journal of Sexual Medicine, vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 1644–1651, 2013.
- Lucia Alves da Silva Lara, Carmita Helena Najar Abdo, and Adriana Peterson M. Salata Romão, “Gender identity disorders: What the gynecologist must know about transsexualism,” Revista Brasileira de Ginecologia e Obstetricia, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 239–242, 2013.
- Peter Wroblewski, Jonas Gustafsson, and Gennaro Selvaggi, “Sex reassignment surgery for transsexuals,” Current Opinion in Endocrinology & Diabetes and Obesity, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 570–574, 2013.
- Louis J. Gooren, “Management of female-to-male transgender persons,” Current Opinion in Endocrinology & Diabetes and Obesity, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 233–238, 2014.
- Gennaro Selvaggi, Rickard Branemark, Anna Elander, Mattias Liden, and Joacim Stalfors, “Titanium-bone-anchored penile epithesis: Preoperative planning and immediate postoperative results,” Journal of Plastic Surgery and Hand Surgery, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Shane D. Morrison, Ji Son, Jeonghoon Song, Aaron Berger, Johanna Kirby, Michael Ahdoot, and Gordon K. Lee, “Modification of the Tube-in-Tube Pedicled Anterolateral Thigh Flap for Total Phalloplasty,” Annals of Plastic Surgery, vol. 72, pp. S22–S26, 2014.
- Tiffany K. Roberts, and Corinne Fantz, “Barriers To Quality Health Care For The Transgender Population,” Clinical Biochemistry, 2014.
- Gennaro Selvaggi, and Simona Giordano, “The Role of Mental Health Professionals in Gender Reassignment Surgeries: Unjust Discrimination or Responsible Care?,” Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 2014.
- Prayuth Chokrungvaranont, Gennaro Selvaggi, Sirachai Jindarak, Apichai Angspatt, Pornthep Pungrasmi, Poonpismai Suwajo, and Preecha Tiewtranon, “The Development of Sex Reassignment Surgery in Thailand: A Social Perspective,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Jae Heon Kim, Jae Young Park, and Yun Seob Song, “Traumatic Penile Injury: From Circumcision Injury to Penile Amputation,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Manfred Schmidt, Martin Grohmann, and Georg M. Huemer, “Pedicled superficial inferior epigastric artery perforator flap for salvage of failed metoidioplasty in female-to-male transsexuals,” Microsurgery, vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 403–406, 2015.
- Shane D. Morrison, Marcelina G. Perez, Michael Nedelman, and Curtis N. Crane, “Current State of Female-to-Male Gender Confirming Surgery,” Current Sexual Health Reports, 2015.