- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 609531, 5 pages
Port-Site Metastasis after Laparoscopic Surgery for Urological Malignancy: Forgotten or Missed
1The Urology Department, Royal Derby Hospital, Derby, DE22 3NE, UK
2The Urology Department, The Royal Free Hospital, London, NW3 2QG, UK
Received 30 April 2011; Revised 10 October 2011; Accepted 16 January 2012
Academic Editor: Walid A. Farhat
Copyright © 2012 N. Kadi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Maria J. Ribal, J. Huguet, and A. Alcaraz, “Oncologic outcomes obtained after laparoscopic, robotic and/or single port nephroureterectomy for upper urinary tract tumours,” World Journal of Urology, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 93–107, 2012.
- Eric H. Kim, Phillip H. Abbosh, Youssef S. Tanagho, Joseph B. Song, and Robert Sherburne Figenshau, “Port-Site Metastasis After Robot-Assisted Partial Nephrectomy,” Journal of Endourology Part B, Videourology, vol. 27, no. 2, 2013.
- Joseph B. Song, Youssef S. Tanagho, Eric H. Kim, Phillip H. Abbosh, Goutham Vemana, and R. Sherburne Figenshau, “Camera-Port Site Metastasis of a Renal-Cell Carcinoma After Robot-Assisted Partial Nephrectomy,” Journal of Endourology, pp. 130318095922007, 2013.
- Hyeyoung Kim, Kyung-Suk Suh, Kwang-Woong Lee, Nam-Joon Yi, Geun Hong, Suk-Won Suh, Tae Yoo, Min-Su Park, YoungRok Choi, and Hae Won Lee, “Long-Term Outcome of Laparoscopic Versus Open Liver Resection for Hepatocellular Carcinoma: A Case-Controlled Study with Propensity Score Matching,” Surgical Endoscopy, 2013.
- Joseph Song, Eric Kim, Jonathan Mobley, Goutham Vemana, Youssef Tanagho, Joel Vetter, Sam Bhayani, Paul Russo, Oscar Fugita, Stephen Shei-Dei Yang, Masatsugu Iwamura, and Robert S. Figenshau, “Port Site Metastasis after Surgery for Renal Cell Carcinoma: Harbinger of Future Metastasis,” The Journal of Urology, 2014.
- F.C Lely, N. van Casteren, D.L. Liem, and R.I. Nooter, “Case report. Patiënt met poortmetastasen na een robotgeassisteerde radicale cystectomie,” Tijdschrift voor Urologie, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 62–64, 2015.
- Wei Shen Tan, Ashwin Sridhar, Gidon Ellis, Benjamin Lamb, Miles Goldstraw, Senthil Nathan, John Hines, Paul Cathcart, Tim Briggs, and John Kelly, “Analysis of open and intracorporeal robotic assisted radical cystectomy shows no significant difference in recurrence patterns and oncological outcomes,” Urologic Oncology: Seminars and Original Investigations, 2016.
- Albert Carrion, Jorge Huguet, Eduard García-Cruz, Laura Izquierdo, Laura Mateu, Mireia Musquera, Maria José Ribal, and Antonio Alcaraz, “Intraoperative prognostic factors and atypical patterns of recurrence in patients with upper urinary tract urothelial carcinoma treated with laparoscopic radical nephroureterectomy,” Scandinavian Journal of Urology, pp. 1–8, 2016.