- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 653652, 7 pages
The Use of Regenerative Medicine in the Management of Invasive Bladder Cancer
1Southern Alberta Institute of Urology, University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2V 1P9
2The James Buchanan Brady Urological Institute, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore, MD 21287-2101, USA
3University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Received 11 June 2012; Accepted 1 August 2012
Academic Editor: Nan-Haw Chow
Copyright © 2012 Matthew E. Hyndman et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bassel G. Bachir, and Wassim Kassouf, “Urinary diversions,” Current Opinion in Supportive and Palliative Care, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 249–253, 2013.
- Omar M. S. El-Taji, Altaf Q. Khattak, and Syed A. Hussain, “Bladder reconstruction: The past, present and future,” Oncology Letters, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 3–10, 2015.
- Max Kates, Anirudha Singh, Hotaka Matsui, Gary D. Steinberg, Norm D. Smith, Mark P. Schoenberg, and Trinity J Bivalacqua, “Tissue-Engineered Urinary Conduits,” Current Urology Reports, vol. 16, no. 3, 2015.