- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 672624, 5 pages
Priapism: Comorbid Factors and Treatment Outcomes in a Contemporary Series
Department of Urology, University of Washington, USA
Received 11 March 2012; Revised 5 May 2012; Accepted 8 May 2012
Academic Editor: Miroslav L. Djordjevic
Copyright © 2012 Henry P. Gottsch et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nathaniel Readal, and Arthur L. Burnett, “Priapism: an Update on Principles and Practices,” Current Sexual Health Reports, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 38–44, 2013.
- Fikret Erdemir, Fatih Firat, Fatma Markoc, Dogan Atilgan, Bekir Suha Parlaktas, Yunus Emre Kuyucu, and Yusuf Gencten, “The effect of pentoxifylline on penile cavernosal tissues in ischemic priapism-induced rat model,” International Urology and Nephrology, 2014.