- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 676303, 8 pages
Monitoring Detrusor Oxygenation and Hemodynamics Noninvasively during Dysfunctional Voiding
1Near Infrared Spectroscopy Research Group, Department of Urology, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia and UBC Hospital Bladder Care Centre, Unit IB—Room F329, 221 Wesbrook Mall, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6T 1Z3
2Stellenbosch Institute for Advanced Study, Wallenberg Research Centre, 10 Marais Street, Stellenbosch 7600, South Africa
Received 21 April 2012; Revised 3 July 2012; Accepted 17 July 2012
Academic Editor: Ferdinando Fusco
Copyright © 2012 Andrew J. Macnab et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Christos Komninos, and Iraklis Mitsogiannis, “Obstruction-induced alterations within the urinary bladder and their role in the pathophysiology of lower urinary tract symptomatology,” Cuaj-Canadian Urological Association Journal, vol. 8, no. 7-8, pp. E524–E530, 2014.
- Altaf Mangera, and Christopher Chapple, “Modern evaluation of lower urinary tract symptoms in 2014,” Current Opinion in Urology, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 15–20, 2014.
- Boris Friedman, Lynn Stothers, Darren Lazare, and Andrew Macnab, “Positional pelvic organ prolapse (POP) evaluation using open, weight-bearing magnetic resonance imaging (MRI),” Cuaj-Canadian Urological Association Journal, vol. 9, no. 5-6, pp. 197–200, 2015.
- Babak Shadgan, Mark Nigro, Andrew Macnab, Mehdi Fareghi, Lynn Stothers, Lida Sharifirad, and A.M. Kajbafzadeh, “Optical diagnosis of lower urinary tract infection: A pilot study in children,” Journal of Pediatric Urology, 2015.