- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 681918, 2 pages
Advances in Prosthetic Urology
1Department of Urology, Regional Urology, 255 Bert Kouns, Shreveport, LA 71199, USA
2Department of Urology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
3Department of Urology, USF College of Medicine, South Tampa Center for Advanced Healthcare, Tampa, FL 33606, USA
4Erectile Restoration and Prosthetic Urology, Urology Centers of Alabama, Birmingham, AL 35209, USA
Received 5 November 2012; Accepted 5 November 2012
Copyright © 2012 Gerard D. Henry et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Gerard Henry, Wayland Hsaio, Edward Karpmann, Anthony T. Bella, Rafael Carrion, Leroy Jones, Brian Christine, Elizabeth Eisenhart, Mario A. Cleves, and Andrew Kramer, “A Guide for Inflatable Penile Prosthesis Reservoir Placement: Pertinent Anatomical Measurements of the Retropubic Space,” The Journal of Sexual Medicine, 2013.
- Gerard Henry, Wayland Hsaio, Edward Karpman, Anthony T. Bella, Rafael Carrion, Leroy Jones, Brian Christine, Elizabeth Eisenhart, Mario A. Cleves, and Andrew Kramer, “Is Testosterone Replacement Therapy in Males with Hypogonadism Cost-Effective? An Analysis in Sweden,” Journal of Sexual Medicine, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 273–278, 2014.