- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 693631, 7 pages
Urine Telomerase for Diagnosis and Surveillance of Bladder Cancer
Medical Oncology Department, Hospital Universitario La Paz, 28046 Madrid, Spain
Received 21 March 2012; Revised 31 May 2012; Accepted 4 June 2012
Academic Editor: Martin Schostak
Copyright © 2012 Angela Lamarca and Jorge Barriuso. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. I. Glukhov, Y. E. Grigorieva, S. A. Gordeev, A. Z. Vinarov, and N. V. Potoldykova, “Noninvasive diagnostics of bladder cancer based on analysis of telomerase activity and expression hTERT and hTR coding its subunits,” Biochemistry (Moscow) Supplement Series B: Biomedical Chemistry, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 59–68, 2014.
- Delia Cavallo, Valentina Casadio, Sara Bravaccini, Sergio Iavicoli, Enrico Pira, Canzio Romano, Anna Maria Fresegna, Raffaele Maiello, Aureliano Ciervo, Giuliana Buresti, Wainer Zoli, and Daniele Calistri, “Assessment of DNA Damage and Telomerase Activity in Exfoliated Urinary Cells as Sensitive and Noninvasive Biomarkers for Early Diagnosis of Bladder Cancer in Ex-Workers of a Rubber Tyres Industry,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Jiasi Wang, Li Wu, Jinsong Ren, and Xiaogang Qu, “Visual detection of telomerase activity with a tunable dynamic range by using a gold nanoparticle probe-based hybridization protection strategy,” Nanoscale, 2014.