- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 707321, 5 pages
Contemporary Patient Satisfaction Rates for Three-Piece Inflatable Penile Prostheses
1Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, Duke University Medical Center, Box 3274, Durham, NC 27710, USA
2Regional Urology, 255 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop, Shreveport, LA 71106, USA
Received 28 February 2012; Accepted 30 May 2012
Academic Editor: Rafael Carrion
Copyright © 2012 Raymond M. Bernal and Gerard D. Henry. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ioannis Vakalopoulos, Spyridon Kampantais, Stavros Ioannidis, Leonidas Laskaridis, Panagiotis Dimopoulos, Chrysovalantis Toutziaris, Michail Koptsis, Gerard D. Henry, and Vasileios Katsikas, “High Patient Satisfaction after Inflatable Penile Prostheses Implantation Correlates with Female Partner Satisfaction,” The Journal of Sexual Medicine, 2013.
- Robert L. Segal, Mercelo R. Cabrini, Elaine D. Harris, Jacek L. Mostwin, Trinity J. Bivalacqua, and Arthur L. Burnett, “Combined Inflatable Penile Prosthesis-Artificial Urinary Sphincter Implantation: No Increased Risk of Adverse Events Compared to Single or Staged Device Implantation,” The Journal of Urology, 2013.
- Benjamin F. Katz, Geoffrey S. Gaunay, Yagil Barazani, Christian J. Nelson, Daniel M. Moreira, Caner Z. Dinlenc, Harris M. Nagler, and Doron S. Stember, “Use of a Preoperative Checklist Reduces Risk of Penile Prosthesis Infection,” The Journal of Urology, 2013.
- Robert L. Segal, Stephen B. Camper, Larry Ma, and Arthur L. Burnett, “Prediction Model for Penile Prosthesis Implantation for Erectile Dysfunction Management,” Current Medical Research and Opinion, pp. 01–25, 2014.
- John Patrick Selph, Stephen E. McKim, Joshua Paul Langston, and Culley C. Carson, “Deep Venous Thrombosis as a Complication of Reservoir Placement in Post-Prostatectomy Erectile Dysfunction and Urinary Incontinence Prosthetic Surgery,” Sexual Medicine Reviews, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 59–63, 2014.