- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 781459, 14 pages
Biomarker-Based Targeting of the Androgen-Androgen Receptor Axis in Advanced Prostate Cancer
1Department of Oncology, Mayo Clinic, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
2Department of Health Sciences Research, Mayo Clinic, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
3Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Mayo Clinic, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
4Masonic Cancer Center and Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Received 14 April 2012; Accepted 9 June 2012
Academic Editor: Joanne Edwards
Copyright © 2012 Manish Kohli et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Elaine T. Lam, and L. Michael Glodé, “Neoadjuvant and Adjuvant Hormonal and Chemotherapy for Prostate Cancer,” Hematology/Oncology Clinics of North America, 2013.
- Paul J. Toren, and Martin E. Gleave, “Evolving landscape and novel treatments in metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer,” Asian Journal Of Andrology, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 342–349, 2013.
- Sumanta K. Pal, Cy A. Stein, and Oliver Sartor, “Enzalutamide for the treatment of prostate cancer,” Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 679–685, 2013.