- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 813523, 5 pages
Impact of Residual Fragments following Endourological Treatments in Renal Stones
1Department of Urology, Faculty of Medicine, Pamukkale University, 20070 Denizli, Turkey
2Department of Urology, Faculty of Medicine, Ege University, 35100 Izmir, Turkey
Received 27 February 2012; Revised 30 May 2012; Accepted 8 June 2012
Academic Editor: M. Hammad Ather
Copyright © 2012 Cenk Acar and Cag Cal. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hulin Li, Kai Xu, Bingkun Li, Binshen Chen, Abai Xu, Yuanbo Chen, Yawen Xu, Yong Wen, Shaobo Zheng, and Chunxiao Liu, “Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Under Local Infiltration Anesthesia: A Single-center Experience of 2000 Chinese Cases,” Urology, 2013.
- J. Cloutier, E. R. Cordeiro, G. M. Kamphuis, L. Villa, J. Letendre, J. J. de la Rosette, and Olivier Traxer, “The glue-clot technique: a new technique description for small calyceal stone fragments removal,” Urolithiasis, 2014.