- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 816274, 16 pages
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mayo College of Medicine, 4500 San Pablo Road, Jacksonville, FL 32224, USA
Received 16 August 2011; Accepted 11 October 2011
Academic Editor: Hiep T. Nguyen
Copyright © 2012 Peter T. Dorsher and Peter M. McIntosh. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wen Ji Li, and Seung-June Oh, “Management of Lower Urinary Tract Dysfunction in Patients with Neurological Disorders,” Korean Journal of Urology, vol. 53, no. 9, pp. 583, 2012.
- Helmut Madersbacher, and Pawan Vasudeva, “Management of Recurrent Neurogenic Bladder Cystitis,” Current Bladder Dysfunction Reports, 2013.
- James T. Kearns, Beverly Dooley, Mohan S. Gundeti, Domenic Esposito, and David Frim, “Urodynamic studies in spinal cord tethering,” Childs Nervous System, vol. 29, no. 9, pp. 1589–1600, 2013.
- Yeun Goo Chung, Khalid Algarrahi, Debra Franck, Duong D. Tu, Rosalyn M. Adam, David L. Kaplan, Carlos R. Estrada, and Joshua R. Mauney, “The use of bi-layer silk fibroin scaffolds and small intestinal submucosa matrices to support bladder tissue regeneration in a rat model of spinal cord injury,” Biomaterials, 2014.
- Anandakumar Shunmugavel, Mushfiquddin Khan, Francis M. Hughes, J. Todd Purves, Avtar Singh, and Inderjit Singh, “S-Nitrosoglutathione protects the spinal bladder: Novel therapeutic approach to post-spinal cord injury bladder remodeling,” Neurourology and Urodynamics, 2014.