- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 816274, 16 pages
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mayo College of Medicine, 4500 San Pablo Road, Jacksonville, FL 32224, USA
Received 16 August 2011; Accepted 11 October 2011
Academic Editor: Hiep T. Nguyen
Copyright © 2012 Peter T. Dorsher and Peter M. McIntosh. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wen Ji Li, and Seung-June Oh, “Management of Lower Urinary Tract Dysfunction in Patients with Neurological Disorders,” Korean Journal of Urology, vol. 53, no. 9, pp. 583, 2012.
- Helmut Madersbacher, and Pawan Vasudeva, “Management of Recurrent Neurogenic Bladder Cystitis,” Current Bladder Dysfunction Reports, 2013.
- James T. Kearns, Beverly Dooley, Mohan S. Gundeti, Domenic Esposito, and David Frim, “Urodynamic studies in spinal cord tethering,” Childs Nervous System, vol. 29, no. 9, pp. 1589–1600, 2013.
- Ellen Goldmark, Benjamin Niver, and David A. Ginsberg, “Neurogenic Bladder: from Diagnosis to Management,” Current Urology Reports, vol. 15, no. 10, 2014.
- Sandra M. Gomez-Amaya, Mary F. Barbe, Justin M. Brown, Neil S. Lamarre, Alan S. Braverman, Vicky S. Massicotte, and Michael R. Ruggieri, “Bladder Reinnervation Using a Primarily Motor Donor Nerve (Femoral Nerve Branches) Is Functionally Superior to Using a Primarily Sensory Donor Nerve (Genitofemoral Nerve),” The Journal of Urology, 2014.
- Yeun Goo Chung, Khalid Algarrahi, Debra Franck, Duong D. Tu, Rosalyn M. Adam, David L. Kaplan, Carlos R. Estrada, and Joshua R. Mauney, “The use of bi-layer silk fibroin scaffolds and small intestinal submucosa matrices to support bladder tissue regeneration in a rat model of spinal cord injury,” Biomaterials, 2014.
- Anandakumar Shunmugavel, Mushfiquddin Khan, Francis M. Hughes, J. Todd Purves, Avtar Singh, and Inderjit Singh, “S-Nitrosoglutathione protects the spinal bladder: Novel therapeutic approach to post-spinal cord injury bladder remodeling,” Neurourology and Urodynamics, 2014.
- John A. Thompson, David Lanctin, Nuri Firat Ince, and Aviva Abosch, “Clinical Implications of Local Field Potentials for Understanding and Treating Movement Disorders,” Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery, vol. 92, no. 4, pp. 251–263, 2014.
- Ana Potic, Vera Popovic, Jelena Ostojic, Sandra Pekic, Dusko Kozic, Kether Guerrero, Raphael Schiffmann, and Geneviève Bernard, “Neurogenic bladder and neuroendocrine abnormalities in Pol III-related leukodystrophy,” BMC Neurology, vol. 15, no. 1, 2015.