- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 642836, 5 pages
Robotic Intracorporeal Ileal Conduit Formation: Initial Experience from a Single UK Centre
Hertfordshire and South Bedfordshire Urological Cancer Centre, Lister Hospital, Stevenage SG14AB, UK
Received 10 June 2013; Revised 27 July 2013; Accepted 31 July 2013
Academic Editor: Nazareno Suardi
Copyright © 2013 Conrad V. Bishop et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. G. Murphy, B. J. Challacombe, O. Elhage et al., “Robotic assisted laparoscopic radical cystectomy with extracorporeal urinary diversion: initial experience,” European Urology, vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 570–580, 2008.
- R. S. Pruthi and E. M. Wallen, “Robotic assisted laparoscopic radical cystoprostatectomy: operative and pathological outcomes,” Journal of Urology, vol. 178, no. 3, pp. 814–818, 2007.
- B. Challacombe and P. Dasgupta, “The role of laparoscopic and robotic cystectomy in the management of muscle-invasive bladder cancer with special emphasis on cancer control and complications,” European Urology, vol. 60, no. 4, pp. 767–775, 2012.
- G. J. Wang, D. A. Barocas, J. D. Raman, and D. S. Scherr, “Robotic vs open radical cystectomy: prospective comparison of perioperative outcomes and pathological measures of early oncological efficacy,” BJU International, vol. 101, no. 1, pp. 89–93, 2008.
- J. Nix, A. Smith, R. Kurpad, M. E. Nielsen, E. M. Wallen, and R. S. Pruthi, “Prospective randomized controlled trial of robotic versus open radical cystectomy for bladder cancer: perioperative and pathological results,” European Urology, vol. 57, no. 2, pp. 196–201, 2010.
- K. A. Guru, H. L. Kim, P. M. Piacente, and J. L. Mohler, “Robot-assisted radical cystectomy and pelvic lymph node dissection: initial experience at Roswell Park cancer Institute,” Urology, vol. 69, no. 3, pp. 469–474, 2007.
- K. Guru, S. A. Seixas-Mikelus, A. Hussain et al., “Robot-assisted intracorporeal conduit: marionette technique and initial experience at Roswell Park Cancer Institute,” Urology, vol. 76, no. 4, pp. 866–871, 2010.
- M. N. Jonsson, L. C. Adding, A. Hosseini et al., “Robot-assisted radical cystectomy with intracorporeal urinary diversion in patients with transitional cell carcinoma of the bladder,” European Urology, vol. 60, no. 5, pp. 1066–1073, 2011.
- R. S. Pruthi, J. Nix, D. McRackan et al., “Robotic-assisted Laparoscopic intracorporeal urinary diversion,” European Urology, vol. 57, no. 6, pp. 1013–1021, 2010.
- F. S. Azzouni, R. Din, S. Rehman et al., “The first 100 consecutive, robot-assisted, intracorporeal ileal conduits: evolution of technique and 90-day outcomes,” European Urology, vol. 63, no. 4, pp. 637–643, 2013.
- D. Dindo, N. Demartines, and P.-A. Clavien, “Classification of surgical complications: a new proposal with evaluation in a cohort of 6336 patients and results of a survey,” Annals of Surgery, vol. 240, no. 2, pp. 205–213, 2004.