- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 386280, 5 pages
Penetrating Bladder Trauma: A High Risk Factor for Associated Rectal Injury
1Division of Trauma Surgery, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Campinas (UNICAMP), 13083-887 Campinas, SP, Brazil
2Division of Urology, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Campinas (UNICAMP), Rua Tessália Vieira de Camargo 126, Cidade Universitária “Zeferino Vaz,” 13083-887 Campinas, SP, Brazil
3Faculty of Medicine, Pontifical Catholic University of Campinas (PUC), 13083-887 Campinas, SP, Brazil
4Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Campinas (UNICAMP), 13083-887 Campinas, SP, Brazil
Received 14 July 2013; Accepted 21 October 2013; Published 9 January 2014
Academic Editor: Walid A. Farhat
Copyright © 2014 B. M. Pereira et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- B.M. Pereira, “Management of liver injuries: Can we really predict the need of operation and damage control surgery?,” Injury, 2014.
- David Dreizin, Uttam K. Bodanapally, and Felipe Munera, “MDCT of complications and common postoperative findings following penetrating torso trauma,” Emergency Radiology, 2015.
- Uwais B. Zaid, David B. Bayne, Catherine R. Harris, Amjad Alwaal, Jack W. McAninch, and Benjamin N. Breyer, “Penetrating Trauma to the Ureter, Bladder, and Urethra,” Current Trauma Reports, 2015.
- David Dreizin, and Felipe Munera, “Multidetector CT for Penetrating Torso Trauma: State of the Art,” Radiology, vol. 277, no. 2, pp. 338–355, 2015.
- Karen Wu, Joseph A. Posluszny, Jeffrey Branch, Elizabeth Dray, Robert Blackwell, Jessica Hannick, and Fred A. Luchette, “Trauma to the Pelvis: Injuries to the Rectum and Genitourinary Organs,” Current Trauma Reports, 2015.