- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Urology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 861940, 4 pages
Pathologic Outcomes following Urethral Diverticulectomy in Women
1Department of Urology, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, 425 E. 61st Street, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10065, USA
2Department of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY 10065, USA
Received 14 February 2014; Accepted 7 April 2014; Published 17 April 2014
Academic Editor: Maxwell V. Meng
Copyright © 2014 Melissa A. Laudano et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. W. S. Lee and M. M. Fynes, “Female urethral diverticula,” Best Practice and Research: Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 875–893, 2005.
- C. L. Foley, T. J. Greenwell, and R. A. Gardiner, “Urethral diverticula in females,” BJU International, vol. 108, no. 2, pp. 20–23, 2011.
- A. A. Thomas, R. R. Rackley, U. Lee, H. B. Goldman, S. P. Vasavada, and D. E. Hansel, “Urethral diverticula in 90 female patients: a study with emphasis on neoplastic alterations,” Journal of Urology, vol. 180, no. 6, pp. 2463–2467, 2008.
- O. Martensson and M. Duchek, “Translabial ultrasonography with pulsed colour-Doppler in the diagnosis of female urethral diverticula,” Scandinavian Journal of Urology and Nephrology, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 101–104, 1994.
- E. S. Rovner, “Urethral diverticula: a review and an update,” Neurourology and Urodynamics, vol. 26, no. 7, pp. 972–977, 2007.
- C.-P. Chou, R. B. Levenson, K. M. Elsayes et al., “Imaging of female urethral diverticulum: an update,” Radiographics, vol. 28, no. 7, pp. 1917–1930, 2008.
- M. Tsivian, A. Tsivian, L. Shreiber, A. A. Sidi, and R. Koren, “Female urethral diverticulum: a pathological insight,” International Urogynecology Journal and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction, vol. 20, no. 8, pp. 957–960, 2009.
- J. Benjamin, L. Elliott, J. F. Cooper, and L. Bjornson, “Urethral diverticulum in adult female. Clinical aspects, operative procedure, and pathology,” Urology, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 1–7, 1974.
- N. Rajan, P. Tucci, C. Mallouh, and M. Choudhury, “Carcinoma in female urethral diverticulum: case reports and review of management,” Journal of Urology, vol. 150, no. 6, pp. 1911–1914, 1993.