- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Autism Research and Treatment
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 121878, 12 pages
Telehealth for Expanding the Reach of Early Autism Training to Parents
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Medical Investigation of Neurodevelopmental Disorders (MIND) Institute, University of California, Davis 2825 50th Street, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Received 25 April 2012; Accepted 9 October 2012
Academic Editor: Aubyn Stahmer
Copyright © 2012 Laurie A. Vismara et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Laurie A. Vismara, Carolyn McCormick, Gregory S. Young, Anna Nadhan, and Katerina Monlux, “Preliminary Findings of a Telehealth Approach to Parent Training in Autism,” Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 2013.
- Geraldine Dawson, and Raphael Bernier, “A quarter century of progress on the early detection and treatment of autism spectrum disorder,” Development and Psychopathology, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 1455–1472, 2013.
- Nuria Aresti-Bartolome, and Begonya Garcia-Zapirain, “Technologies as Support Tools for Persons with Autistic Spectrum Disorder: A Systematic Review,” International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, vol. 11, no. 8, pp. 7767–7802, 2014.
- Hedda Meadan, and Marcus E. Daczewitz, “Internet-based intervention training for parents of young children with disabilities: a promising service-delivery model,” Early Child Development and Care, vol. 185, no. 1, pp. 155–169, 2014.
- Linda S. Heitzman-Powell, Jay Buzhardt, Lisa C. Rusinko, and Todd M. Miller, “Formative Evaluation of an ABA Outreach Training Program for Parents of Children With Autism in Remote Areas,” Focus on Autism and Other Developmental Disabilities, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 23–38, 2014.
- S. J. Rogers, L. Vismara, A. L. Wagner, C. McCormick, G. Young, and S. Ozonoff, “Autism Treatment in the First Year of Life: A Pilot Study of Infant Start, a Parent-Implemented Intervention for Symptomatic Infants,” Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, vol. 44, no. 12, pp. 2981–2995, 2014.
- Peggy Kemp, and Ann P. Turnbull, “Coaching With Parents in Early Intervention An Interdisciplinary Research Synthesis,” Infants & Young Children, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 305–324, 2014.
- Jay Buzhardt, Lisa Rusinko, Linda Heitzman-Powell, Sylvia Trevino-Maack, and Ashley McGrath, “Exploratory Evaluation and Initial Adaptation of a Parent Training Program for Hispanic Families of Children with Autism,” Family Process, 2015.