- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Virology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 268214, 6 pages
Prevalence of XMRV Nucleic Acid and Antibody in HIV-1-Infected Men and in Men at Risk for HIV-1 Infection
1HIV Drug Resistance Program, National Cancer Institute, Frederick, MD 21702-1201, USA
2AIDS Research and Retrovirus Discovery, Abbott Laboratories, Abbott Park, IL 60064, USA
3Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
4Department of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15261, USA
5Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University Chicago, IL 60611, USA
6Department of Molecular Biology and Microbiology, Tufts University, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Received 20 June 2011; Revised 8 August 2011; Accepted 22 August 2011
Academic Editor: Arifa S. Khan
Copyright © 2011 J. Spindler et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Deanna Lee, Jaydip Das Gupta, Christina Gaughan, Imke Steffen, Ning Tang, Ka-Cheung Luk, Xiaoxing Qiu, Anatoly Urisman, Nicole Fischer, Ross Molinaro, Miranda Broz, Gerald Schochetman, Eric A. Klein, Don Ganem, Joseph L. DeRisi, Graham Simmons, John Hackett, Robert H. Silverman, and Charles Y. Chiu, “In-Depth Investigation of Archival and Prospectively Collected Samples Reve als No Evidence for XMRV Infection in Prostate Cancer,” Plos One, vol. 7, no. 9, 2012.
- Krista Delviks-Frankenberry, Oya Cingöz, John M Coffin, and Vinay K Pathak, “Recombinant origin, contamination, and de-discovery of XMRV,” Current Opinion in Virology, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 499–507, 2012.