- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Virology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 272193, 12 pages
Nucleic Acid, Antibody, and Virus Culture Methods to Detect Xenotropic MLV-Related Virus in Human Blood Samples
1HIV Drug Resistance Program, National Cancer Institute at Frederick, Frederick, MD 21702-1201, USA
2Protein Expression Laboratory, SAIC-Frederick, Inc., NCI-Frederick, Frederick, MD 21702, USA
3Urologic Oncology Branch, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
4UC Davis Cancer Center, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
5AIDS and Cancer Virus Program, SAIC-Frederick, Inc., National Cancer Institute, Frederick, MD 21702, USA
6Department of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15260, USA
7Department of Molecular Biology and Microbiology, Tufts University, Boston, MA 02155, USA
Received 21 June 2011; Revised 8 August 2011; Accepted 27 August 2011
Academic Editor: Yoshinao Kubo
Copyright © 2011 M. F. Kearney et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Krista Delviks-Frankenberry, Oya Cingöz, John M Coffin, and Vinay K Pathak, “Recombinant origin, contamination, and de-discovery of XMRV,” Current Opinion in Virology, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 499–507, 2012.
- Gregory Q. Del Prete, Mary F. Kearney, Jon Spindler, Ann Wiegand, Elena Chertova, James D. Roser, Jacob D. Estes, Xing Pei Hao, Charles M. Trubey, Abigail Lara, KyeongEun Lee, Chawaree Chaipan, Julian W. Bess, Kunio Nagashima, Brandon F. Keele, Rhonda Macallister, Jeremy Smedley, Vinay K. Pathak, Vineet N. KewalRamani, John M. Coffin, and Jeffrey D. Lifson, “Restricted Replication of Xenotropic Murine Leukemia Virus-Related Virus in Pigtailed Macaques,” Journal Of Virology, vol. 86, no. 6, pp. 3152–3166, 2012.
- Yanchen Zhou, Imke Steffen, Leilani Montalvo, Tzong-Hae Lee, Reeve Zemel, William M. Switzer, Shaohua Tang, Hongwei Jia, Walid Heneine, Valerie Winkelman, Chetankumar S. Tailor, Yasuhiro Ikeda, and Graham Simmons, “Development and application of a high-throughput microneutralization assay: lack of xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus and/or murine leukemia virus detection in blood donors,” Transfusion, vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 332–342, 2012.
- Harvey J. Alter, Susan Levine, Daniel Peterson, Bruce Levin, Maureen R. Hanson, Afia Genfi, Meera Bhat, Haoqiang Zheng, Richard Wang, Bingjie Li, Guo-Chiuan Hung, Judy A. Mikovits, Li Ling Lee, Stephen Sameroff, Walid Heneine, John Coffin, Mady Hornig, W. Ian Lipkin, William M. Switzer, Francis W. Ruscetti, Shyh-Ching Lo, Nancy Klimas, Anthony L. Komaroff, Jose G. Montoya, and Lucinda Bateman, “A multicenter blinded analysis indicates no association between chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis and either xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus or polytropic murine leukemia virus,” mBio, vol. 3, no. 5, 2012.
- Simone A. Glynn, Michael P. Busch, Roger Y. Dodd, Louis M. Katz, Susan L. Stramer, Harvey G. Klein, Graham Simmons, Steven H. Kleinman, and Susan B. Shurin, “Emerging infectious agents and the nation's blood supply: responding to potential threats in the 21st century,” Transfusion, vol. 53, no. 2, pp. 438–454, 2013.
- Takayuki Nitta, Dat Ha, Felipe Galvez, Takayuki Miyazawa, and Hung Fan, “Human and murine APOBEC3s restrict replication of koala retrovirus by different mechanisms,” Retrovirology, vol. 12, no. 1, 2015.