- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Virology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 403419, 14 pages
Murine Leukemia Viruses: Objects and Organisms
HIV Drug Resistance Program, National Cancer Institute-Frederick, Frederick, MD 21702, USA
Received 3 June 2011; Accepted 25 July 2011
Academic Editor: Arifa S. Khan
Copyright © 2011 Alan Rein. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Karen S. Sfanos, Amanda L. Aloia, Angelo M. De Marzo, and Alan Rein, “XMRV and prostate cancer-a 'final' perspective,” Nature Reviews Urology, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 111–118, 2012.
- A. Rein, “Murine leukemia virus p12 functions include hitchhiking into the nucleus,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, vol. 110, no. 23, pp. 9195–9196, 2013.
- Krista Delviks-Frankenberry, Tobias Paprotka, Oya Cingoez, Sheryl Wildt, Wei-Shau Hu, and John M. Coffin, “Generation of Multiple Replication-Competent Retroviruses through Recombina tion between PreXMRV-1 and PreXMRV-2,” Journal of Virology, vol. 87, no. 21, pp. 11525–11537, 2013.