- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Virology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 403419, 14 pages
Murine Leukemia Viruses: Objects and Organisms
HIV Drug Resistance Program, National Cancer Institute-Frederick, Frederick, MD 21702, USA
Received 3 June 2011; Accepted 25 July 2011
Academic Editor: Arifa S. Khan
Copyright © 2011 Alan Rein. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Karen S. Sfanos, Amanda L. Aloia, Angelo M. De Marzo, and Alan Rein, “XMRV and prostate cancer-a 'final' perspective,” Nature Reviews Urology, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 111–118, 2012.
- A. Rein, “Murine leukemia virus p12 functions include hitchhiking into the nucleus,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, vol. 110, no. 23, pp. 9195–9196, 2013.
- Krista Delviks-Frankenberry, Tobias Paprotka, Oya Cingoez, Sheryl Wildt, Wei-Shau Hu, John M. Coffin, and Vinay K. Pathak, “Generation of Multiple Replication-Competent Retroviruses through Recombination between PreXMRV-1 and PreXMRV-2,” Journal of Virology, vol. 87, no. 21, pp. 11525–11537, 2013.
- Silas F. Johnson, John T. Collins, Victoria M. D'Souza, and Alice Telesnitsky, “Determinants of Moloney Murine Leukemia Virus Gag-Pol and Genomic RNA Proportions,” Journal of Virology, vol. 88, no. 13, pp. 7267–7275, 2014.
- Kejin Hu, “Vectorology and factor delivery in induced pluripotent stem cell reprogramming,” Stem Cells and Development, pp. 140313161521005, 2014.
- Cord C. Uphoff, Sandra Lange, Sabine A. Denkmann, Henk S. P. Garritsen, and Hans G. Drexler, “Prevalence and Characterization of Murine Leukemia Virus Contamination in Human Cell Lines,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 4, 2015.
- Philipp Yu, “The potential role of retroviruses in autoimmunity,” Immunological Reviews, vol. 269, no. 1, pp. 85–99, 2015.