- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Virology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 797820, 4 pages
Lack of Detection of Xenotropic Murine Leukemia Virus-Related Virus in HIV-1 Lymphoma Patients
1Viral Mutation Section, HIV Drug Resistance Program, National Cancer Institute at Frederick, National Institutes of Health, Frederick, MD 21702, USA
2Protein Expression Laboratory, SAIC-Frederick Inc., NCI-Frederick, Frederick, MD 21702, USA
3HIV and AIDS Malignancy Branch, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Received 17 June 2011; Accepted 11 July 2011
Academic Editor: Yoshinao Kubo
Copyright © 2011 Krista A. Delviks-Frankenberry et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Krista Delviks-Frankenberry, Oya Cingöz, John M Coffin, and Vinay K Pathak, “Recombinant origin, contamination, and de-discovery of XMRV,” Current Opinion in Virology, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 499–507, 2012.
- Gregory Q. Del Prete, Mary F. Kearney, Jon Spindler, Ann Wiegand, Elena Chertova, James D. Roser, Jacob D. Estes, Xing Pei Hao, Charles M. Trubey, Abigail Lara, KyeongEun Lee, Chawaree Chaipan, Julian W. Bess, Kunio Nagashima, Brandon F. Keele, Rhonda Macallister, Jeremy Smedley, Vinay K. Pathak, Vineet N. KewalRamani, John M. Coffin, and Jeffrey D. Lifson, “Restricted Replication of Xenotropic Murine Leukemia Virus-Related Virus in Pigtailed Macaques,” Journal Of Virology, vol. 86, no. 6, pp. 3152–3166, 2012.
- Xiaotong He, Thomas D. J. Walker, Innocent O. Maranga, Anthony W. Oliver, Lynne Hampson, and Ian N. Hampson, “No Biological Evidence of XMRV Infection in Cervical Smears from HIV/ HPV Positive and Negative Kenyan Women,” PLoS ONE, vol. 7, no. 10, 2012.
- Oya Cingoez, Tobias Paprotka, Krista A. Delviks-Frankenberry, Sheryl Wildt, Wei-Shau Hu, Vinay K. Pathak, and John M. Coffin, “Characterization, Mapping, and Distribution of the Two XMRV Parental Proviruses,” Journal Of Virology, vol. 86, no. 1, pp. 328–338, 2012.