- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Virology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 940210, 10 pages
Endogenous Murine Leukemia Viruses: Relationship to XMRV and Related Sequences Detected in Human DNA Samples
Department of Molecular Biology and Microbiology and Genetics Program, Sackler School of Graduate Biomedical Sciences, Tufts University, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Received 15 June 2011; Accepted 7 July 2011
Academic Editor: Arifa S. Khan
Copyright © 2011 Oya Cingöz and John M. Coffin. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Karen S. Sfanos, Amanda L. Aloia, Angelo M. De Marzo, and Alan Rein, “XMRV and prostate cancer-a 'final' perspective,” Nature Reviews Urology, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 111–118, 2012.
- J. Kimble Frazer, Lance A. Batchelor, Diana F. Bradley, Kim H. Brown, Kimberly P. Dobrinski, Charles Lee, and Nikolaus S. Trede, “Genomic Amplification of an Endogenous Retrovirus in Zebrafish T-Cell Malignancies,” Advances in Hematology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–12, 2012.
- Brian D. Halligan, Hai-Yuan Sun, Vladimir M. Kushnaryov, and Sidney E. Grossberg, “Partial molecular cloning of the JHK retrovirus using gammaretrovirus consensus PCR primers,” Future Virology, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 507–520, 2013.
- Samara Tatielle Monteiro Gomes, Luciana Imbiriba, Rommel Rodriguez Burbano, Artur Luiz da Costa Silva, Rosimar Neris Martins Feitosa, Izaura Maria Vieira Cayres-Vallinoto, Marluisa de Oliveira Guimaraes Ishak, Ricardo Ishak, and Antonio Carlos Rosario Vallinoto, “Lack of evidence for human infection with Xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus in the Brazilian Amazon basin,” Revista Da Sociedade Brasileira de Medicina Tropical, vol. 47, no. 3, pp. 302–306, 2014.