- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Virology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 637208, 8 pages
Antibody-Dependent Cellular Cytotoxicity and NK Cell-Driven Immune Escape in HIV Infection: Implications for HIV Vaccine Development
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, VIC 3010, Australia
Received 11 January 2012; Revised 13 February 2012; Accepted 13 February 2012
Academic Editor: Christoph Boesecke
Copyright © 2012 Gamze Isitman et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Pratya Phetkate, Tanawan Kummalue, Yaowalak U-pratya, and Somboon Kietinun, “Significant Increase in Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes and Natural Killer Cells by Triphala: A Clinical Phase I Study,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2012, pp. 1–6, 2012.
- Heather A. Hong, Maria Paximadis, Glenda E. Gray, and Louise Kuhn, “KIR2DS4 allelic variants: Differential effects on in utero and intrapartum HIV-1 mother-to-child transmission,” Clinical Immunology, vol. 149, no. 3, pp. 498–508, 2013.