- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Virology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 803535, 8 pages
Resistance of Subtype C HIV-1 Strains to Anti-V3 Loop Antibodies
1Department of Pharmacology, New York University School of Medicine (NYSoM), New York, NY 10016, USA
2Public Health Research Institute and New Jersey Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ 07101, USA
3Department of Pathology, New York University School of Medicine (NYSoM), New York, NY 10016, USA
Received 19 October 2011; Accepted 2 January 2012
Academic Editor: Domenico Genovese
Copyright © 2012 David Almond et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Karlen G. Gazarian, Yadira Palacios-Rodríguez, Tatiana G. Gazarian, and Leonor Huerta, “HIV-1 V3 loop crown epitope-focused mimotope selection by patient serum from random phage display libraries: Implications for the epitope structural features,” Molecular Immunology, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 148–156, 2013.
- Wuze Ren, Alexandra Mumbauer, Agegnehu Gettie, Michael S. Seaman, Kasi Russell-Lodrigue, James Blanchard, Susan Westmoreland, and Cecilia Cheng-Mayer, “Generation of Lineage-Related, Mucosally Transmissible Subtype C R5 Simian- Human Immunodeficiency Viruses Capable of AIDS Development, Induction of Ne urological Disease, and Coreceptor Switching in Rhesus Macaques,” Journal of Virology, vol. 87, no. 11, pp. 6137–6149, 2013.