- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [2,474 citations: 101–200 of 2,228 articles]
Articles published in Bioinorganic Chemistry and Applications have been cited 2,474 times. The following is a list of the 2,228 articles that have cited the articles published in Bioinorganic Chemistry and Applications.
- Mohamed Chaker Ncibi, and Mika Sillanpää, “Mesoporous carbonaceous materials for single and simultaneous removal of organic pollutants (surfactant/dye): Activated carbons vs. carbon nanotubes,” Journal of Molecular Liquids, 2015.
- I. Rostášová, M. Vilková, Z. Vargová, M. Walko, M. Almáši, J. Imrich, P. Hermann, and I. Lukeš, “Dipeptide interactions with Zn(II)-cyclen artificial model for molecular recognition,” Journal of Molecular Recognition, 2015.
- Achilleas Garoufis, Alexandros A. Kitos, Smaragda Lymperopoulou, Vasileios Nastopoulos, John C. Plakatouras, and Konstantinos Ypsilantis, “A new benzodiazepine molecule and its interactions with diorganotin(IV)chlorides,” Journal of Molecular Structure, vol. 1079, pp. 473–479, 2015.
- Samy M. El-Megharbel, and Moamen S. Refat, “Ligational behavior of clioquinol antifugal drug towards Ag(I), Hg(II), Cr(III) and Fe(III) metal ions: Synthesis, spectroscopic, thermal, morphological and antimicrobial studies,” Journal of Molecular Structure, 2015.
- Hisham M. Aly, Moustafa E. Moustafa, Moustafa Y. Nassar, and Ehab A. Abdelrahman, “Synthesis and characterization of novel Cu (II) complexes with 3-substituted-4-amino-5-mercapto-1,2,4-triazole Schiff bases: A new route to CuO nanopa,” Journal Of Molecular Structure, vol. 1086, pp. 223–231, 2015.
- M. Shakir, Summaiya Hanif, Mohd. Asif Sherwani, Owais Mohammad, and Saud I. Al-Resayes, “Pharmacologically significant complexes of Mn(II), Co(II), Ni(II), Cu(II) and Zn(II) of novel Schiff base ligand, (E)-N-(furan-2-yl methylene) quinolin-8-amine: Synthesis, spectral, XRD, SEM, antimicrobial, antioxidant and in vitro cytotoxic studies,” Journal of Molecular Structure, vol. 1092, pp. 143–159, 2015.
- Barbara P. de Morais, Geraldo M. de Lima, Carlos B. Pinheiro, Rosane A. S. San Gil, Jacqueline A. Takahashi, Daniele C. Menezes, and Jose D. Ardisson, “Multinuclear NMR and crystallographic studies of triorganotin valproates and their in vitro antifungal activities,” Journal Of Molecular Structure, vol. 1094, pp. 246–253, 2015.
- Saeyda A. AbouEl-Enein, Sanaa M. Emam, Magdy W. Polis, and Esam M. Emara, “Synthesis and characterization of some metal complexes derived from azo compound of 4,4`-methylenedianiline and antipyrine: Evaluation of their biological activity on some land snail species,” Journal of Molecular Structure, 2015.
- Nattinee Bumbudsanpharoke, Jungwook Choi, Insik Park, and Seonghyuk Ko, “Facile Biosynthesis and Antioxidant Property of Nanogold-Cellulose Fiber Composite,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2015, pp. 1–9, 2015.
- Katja Jazbec, Martin Šala, Miran Mozetič, Alenka Vesel, and Marija Gorjanc, “Functionalization of Cellulose Fibres with Oxygen Plasma and ZnO Nanoparticles for Achieving UV Protective Properties,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2015, pp. 1–9, 2015.
- Tu Thi Anh Le, John McEvoy, and Eakalak Khan, “The effect of single-walled carbon nanotubes on Escherichia coli: multiple indicators of viability,” Journal Of Nanoparticle Research, vol. 17, no. 1, 2015.
- Jeffrey P. Rasmussen, Georgeann S. Sack, Seanna M. Martin, and Alvaro Sagasti, “Vertebrate Epidermal Cells Are Broad-Specificity Phagocytes That Clear Sensory Axon Debris,” Journal Of Neuroscience, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 559–570, 2015.
- E. R. Milaeva, D. B. Shpakovsky, Yu. A. Gracheva, T. A. Antonenko, D. I. Osolodkin, V. A. Palyulin, P. N. Shevtsov, M. E. Neganova, D. V. Vinogradova, and E. F. Shevtsova, “Some insight into the mode of cytotoxic action of organotin compounds with protective 2,6-di-tert-butylphenol fragments,” Journal Of Organometallic Chemistry, vol. 782, pp. 96–102, 2015.
- P.C. Nagajyothi, Sang Ju Cha, In Jun Yang, T.V.M. Sreekanth, Kwang Joong Kim, and Heung Mook Shin, “Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities of zinc oxide nanoparticles synthesized using Polygala tenuifolia root extract,” Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology, vol. 146, pp. 10–17, 2015.
- Evgeniya P. Doronina, Valery F. Sidorkin, and Nataliya F. Lazareva, “Analysis of the Hypersensitivity of the Si-29 NMR Chemical Shift of the Pentacoordinate Silicon Compounds to the Temperature Effect. N-(Silylmethyl)ac,” Journal Of Physical Chemistry A, vol. 119, no. 15, pp. 3663–3673, 2015.
- Aaron D. Lammer, Melissa E. Cook, and Jonathan L. Sessler, “Synthesis and anti-cancer activities of a water soluble gold(III) porphyrin,” Journal Of Porphyrins And Phthalocyanines, vol. 19, no. 1-3, pp. 398–403, 2015.
- Ravi Joshi, and R. Gangabhagirathi, “Formation of semiquinone radical anion and free radical scavenging reactions of plumbagin: a pulse radiolysis study,” Journal Of Radioanalytical And Nuclear Chemistry, vol. 303, no. 1, pp. 919–924, 2015.
- Brajesh Kumar, Kumari Smita, Luis Cumbal, Alexis Debut, and Yolanda Angulo, “Biofabrication of copper oxide nanoparticles using Andean blackberry (Rubus glaucus Benth.) fruit and leaf,” Journal of Saudi Chemical Society, 2015.
- Van Hoa Nguyen, and Jae-Jin Shim, “Green Synthesis and Characterization of Carbon Nanotubes/Polyaniline Nanocomposites,” Journal of Spectroscopy, vol. 2015, pp. 1–9, 2015.
- Damian C. Onwudiwe, Jane N. Mugo, Madalina Hrubaru, and Eric Hosten, “Bis diallyl dithiocarbamate Pt(II) complex: synthesis, characterization, thermal decomposition studies, and experimental and theoretical studies on its crystal structure,” Journal of Sulfur Chemistry, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 36–47, 2015.
- Berat Ilhan-Ceylan, Elif Tuzun, Yasemin Kurt, Muhammed Acikgoz, Sibel Kahraman, Gulten Atun, and Bahri Ulkuseven, “ Oxovanadium(IV) complexes based on S -alkyl-thiosemicarbazidato ligands. Synthesis, characterization, electrochemical, and antioxidant studies ,” Journal of Sulfur Chemistry, vol. 36, no. 4, pp. 434–449, 2015.
- Christian Affolter, Ulrich Müller, Christian Leinenbach, and Bernhard Weisse, “Compressive Testing of Ductile High-Strength Alloys,” Journal of Testing and Evaluation, vol. 43, no. 6, pp. 20140301, 2015.
- Kogularamanan Suntharalingam, Samuel G. Awuah, Peter M. Bruno, Timothy C. Johnstone, Fang Wang, Wei Lin, Yao-Rong Zheng, Julia E. Page, Michael T. Hemann, and Stephen J. Lippard, “Necroptosis-Inducing Rhenium(V) Oxo Complexes,” Journal Of The American Chemical Society, vol. 137, no. 8, pp. 2967–2974, 2015.
- Joshua H. Palmer, and Gerard Parkin, “ Protolytic Cleavage of Hg–C Bonds Induced by 1-Methyl-1,3-dihydro-2 H -benzimidazole-2-selone: Synthesis and Structural Characterization of Mercury Complexes ,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, pp. 150330134145002, 2015.
- Angela Gonzalez-de-Castro, and Jianliang Xiao, “ Green and Efficient: Iron-Catalyzed Selective Oxidation of Olefins to Carbonyls with O 2 ,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, pp. 150616144521001, 2015.
- Thiago G. Costa, Mateus J. Feldhaus, Felipe S. Vilhena, Melina Heller, Gustavo A. Micke, Aldo S. Oliveira, Ines M. C. Brighente, Fabiola B. F. Monteiro, Tania B. Creczynski-Pasa, and Bruno Szpoganicz, “Preparation, Characterization, Cytotoxicity and Antioxidant Activity of DOPA Melanin Modified by Amino Acids: Melanin-Like Oligomeric Aggregates,” Journal Of The Brazilian Chemical Society, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 273–281, 2015.
- Shahla Rezaei, Hamed Tahmasbi, Mehdi Mogharabi, Sajad Firuzyar, Alieh Ameri, Mohammad Reza Khoshayand, and Mohammad Ali Faramarzi, “Efficient decolorization and detoxification of reactive orange 7 using laccase isolated from Paraconiothyrium variabile, kinetics and energetics,” Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, 2015.
- Moamen S. Refat, and Foziah A. Al-Saif, “Synthesis, spectral, thermal, and antimicrobial studies of transition metal complexes of atorvastatin calcium as a lipid-lowering agent,” Journal Of Thermal Analysis And Calorimetry, vol. 120, no. 1, pp. 863–878, 2015.
- Lotfali Saghatforoush, “Synthesis, crystal structures and anionic effect on the formation of Cd(II) complexes of 4′-(4-Methylphenyl)-2,2′:6′,2″-terpyridine ligand,” Main Group Chemistry, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 115–125, 2015.
- Mustafa Nadhim Owaid, Jegadeesh Raman, Hariprasath Lakshmanan, Sajid Salem S. Al-Saeedi, Vikineswary Sabaratnam, and Idham Abed Ali Al-Assaffii, “Mycosynthesis of silver nanoparticles by Pleurotus cornucopiae var. citrinopileatus and its inhibitory effects against candida sp.,” Materials Letters, 2015.
- Subhasis Sinha, Jerzy A. Szpunar, N.A.P. Kiran Kumar, and N.P. Gurao, “Tensile deformation of 316L austenitic stainless steel using in-situ electron backscatter diffraction and crystal plasticity simulations,” Materials Science and Engineering: A, 2015.
- Pradipta Banerjee, S. Madhu, N.K. Chandra Babu, and C. Shanthi, “Bio-mimetic mineralization potential of collagen hydrolysate obtained from chromium tanned leather waste,” Materials Science and Engineering: C, 2015.
- K. Kuroda, and M. Okido, “New approach for controlling osteoconductivity of valve metals based on TiO2 coatings on Ti substrates,” Materials Technology, vol. 30, no. B1, pp. B13–B20, 2015.
- A. Ogawa, M. Noda, H. Kanematsu, and K. Sano, “Application of bacterial 16S rRNA gene analysis to a comparison of the degree of biofilm formation on the surface of metal coated glasses,” Materials Technology, vol. 30, no. B1, pp. B61–B65, 2015.
- Paraskevi Karamtzioti, Asterios Papastergiou, John G. Stefanakis, Alexandros E. Koumbis, Ioanna Anastasiou, Maria Koffa, and Konstantina C. Fylaktakidou, “O-Benzoyl pyridine aldoxime and amidoxime derivatives: novel efficient DNA photo-cleavage agents,” Med. Chem. Commun., vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 719–726, 2015.
- Wolfgang Maret, “
Analyzing free zinc(
ii) ion concentrations in cell biology with fluorescent chelating molecules ,” Metallomics, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 202–211, 2015.
- M.D. Balakumaran, R. Ramachandran, and P.T. Kalaichelvan, “Exploitation of endophytic fungus, Guignardia mangiferae for extracellular synthesis of silver nanoparticles and their in vitro biological activities,” Microbiological Research, vol. 178, pp. 9–17, 2015.
- Xuemei Lu, Xiaobao Jin, and Jiayong Zhu, “Flow Cytometry and Electron Microscopy Study of Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli Treated with Mdc-Hly,” Microscopy And Microanalysis, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 351–357, 2015.
- Greta Faccio, Krisztina Gajda-Schrantz, Julian Ihssen, Florent Boudoire, Yelin Hu, Bongjin Simon Mun, Debajeet K Bora, Linda Thöny-Meyer, and Artur Braun, “Charge transfer between photosynthetic proteins and hematite in bio-hybrid photoelectrodes for solar water splitting cells,” Nano Convergence, vol. 2, no. 1, 2015.
- Wuxiang Mao, Xiaowei Xu, Huan He, Rong Huang, Xi Chen, Heng Xiao, Zhenduo Yu, Yi Liu, and Xiang Zhou, “Specific recognition of guanines in non-duplex regions of nucleic acids with potassium tungstate and hydrogen peroxide,” Nucleic Acids Research, vol. 43, no. 1, 2015.
- Romualda Bregier-Jarzebowska, “Mixed-ligand complexes of copper(II) ions with L-glutamic acid in the systems with triamines and non-covalent interaction between bioligands in aqueou,” Open Chemistry, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 113–124, 2015.
- Guanghong Ao, Xuemin Qian, Zhengguo Xiao, Zhongguo Li, Zhongquan Nie, Yuxiao Wang, Xueru Zhang, and Yinglin Song, “,” Optical Materials, 2015.
- Daniel Leite da Silva, Bruna Silva Terra, Mateus Ribeiro Lage, Ana Lúcia Tasca Góis Ruiz, Cameron Capeletti da Silva, João Ernesto de Carvalho, José Walkimar de Mesquita Carneiro, Felipe Terra Martins, Sergio Antonio Fernades, and Ângelo de Fátima, “Xanthenones: calixarenes-catalyzed syntheses, anticancer activity and QSAR studies,” Org. Biomol. Chem., vol. 13, no. 11, pp. 3280–3287, 2015.
- Jesús Ceballos-Torres, Sanjiv Prashar, Mariano Fajardo, Andrea Chicca, Jürg Gertsch, Ana B. Pinar, and Santiago Gómez-Ruiz, “Ether-Substituted Group 4 Metallocene Complexes: Cytostatic Effects and Applications in Ethylene Polymerization,” Organometallics, pp. 150401073933007, 2015.
- Ahmed A. Al-Amiery, Bilal Wasmi, Abdul Amir H. Kadhum, and Abu Bakar Mohamad, “ Selective Ozonolysis of Cis -Crotamiton: Free Catalyzed Oxidative Synthesis of N-ethyl-N-(o-tolyl)formamide as a New Compound ,” Ozone: Science & Engineering, pp. 1–6, 2015.
- Shivani Gulati, Shikha Pundir, Sanjeev Kumar, and Kuldip K. Bhasin, “Synthesis and Characterization of 2-Fluoro-3-pyridyl Tellurium Compounds: X-Ray Crystal Structure of Bis(2-fluoro-3-pyridyltelluro)methane,” Phosphorus, Sulfur, and Silicon and the Related Elements, pp. 00–00, 2015.
- Mehak Sajgotra, Ruchi Khajuria, Sandeep Kumar, Atiya Syed, Savit Andotra, Gurvinder Kour, Vivek. K. Gupta, Rajni Kant, and Sushil K. Pandey, “First Donor Stabilized Complexes of Manganese(ii) with Disubstituted Diphenyldithiophosphates: Synthesis, Characterization, Biological and X-ray Analysis,” Phosphorus, Sulfur, and Silicon and the Related Elements, pp. 00–00, 2015.
- Omar bin Shawkataly, Chin-Ping Goh, Abu Tariq, Imthyaz Ahmad Khan, Hoong-Kun Fun, and Mohd Mustaqim Rosli, “Synthesis, Spectral Characterization and Crystals Structure of some Arsane Derivatives of Gold (I) Complexes: A Comparative Density Functional Theory ,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 3, 2015.
- Zhao-Jun Li, Yong Hou, Da-An Qin, Zhi-Min Jin, and Mao-Lin Hu, “Two Half-Sandwiched Ruthenium (II) Compounds Containing 5-Fluorouracil Derivatives: Synthesis and Study of DNA Intercalation,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 3, 2015.
- Imen Mkaouar, Besma Hamdi, Najla Karaa, and Ridha Zouari, “Synthesis, solid-state characterization and dielectric properties of a trichlorostanate(II) complex,” Polyhedron, vol. 87, pp. 424–432, 2015.
- Amin Bao, Nan Xiao, Yongchun Zhu, Shigang Xin, and Hongbo Zhang, “The electrochemical catalytic behavior of pyrogallol at an 8-hydroxyquinoline-aluminum complex modified carbon paste electrode and its detection in tomato,” RSC Adv., vol. 5, no. 17, pp. 12710–12716, 2015.
- Yanyan Wang, Hezhen Lu, Dahai Yu, Jinrui Zhang, Weiguo Liang, Zhimin Zhang, and Xuexun Fang, “Potent selective inhibition of MMP-14 by chloroauric acid and its inhibitory effect on cancer cell invasion,” RSC Adv., vol. 5, no. 23, pp. 17700–17708, 2015.
- Verasundaram M. Manikandamathavan, Natarajan Duraipandy, Manikantan S. Kiran, Vaidyanathan G. Vaidyanathan, and Balachandran U. Nair, “
A new platinum(
ii) complex for bioimaging applications ,” RSC Adv., vol. 5, no. 32, pp. 24877–24885, 2015.
- Meiju Niu, Zhen Li, Huanhuan Li, Xiao Li, Jianmin Dou, and Suna Wang, “
DNA/protein interaction, cytotoxic activity and magnetic properties of amino-alcohol Schiff base derived Cu(
ii)/Ni( ii) metal complexes: influence of the nuclearity and metal ions ,” RSC Adv., vol. 5, no. 47, pp. 37085–37095, 2015.
- Marina Tranfić Bakić, Dijana Jadreško, Tomica Hrenar, Gordan Horvat, Josip Požar, Nives Galić, Vesna Sokol, Renato Tomaš, Sulejman Alihodžić, Mladen Žinić, Leo Frkanec, and Vladislav Tomišić, “Fluorescent phenanthridine-based calixarene derivatives: synthesis and thermodynamic and computational studies of their complexation with alkali-metal cations,” RSC Adv., vol. 5, no. 30, pp. 23900–23914, 2015.
- Hui-Hui Tang, Lu Zhang, Li-Li Zeng, Xue-Ming Fang, Li-Rong Lin, and Hui Zhang, “A pair of Schiff base enantiomers studied by absorption, fluorescence, electronic and vibrational circular dichroism spectroscopies and density functional theory calculation,” RSC Adv., vol. 5, no. 46, pp. 36813–36819, 2015.
- Selvakumar Veeralakshmi, Selvan Nehru, Gopal Sabapathi, Sankaralingam Arunachalam, Ponnambalam Venuvanalingam, Ponnuchamy Kumar, Chidambaram Anusha, and Vilwanathan Ravikumar, “
Single and double chain surfactant–cobalt(
iii) complexes: the impact of hydrophobicity on the interaction with calf thymus DNA, and their biological activities ,” RSC Adv., vol. 5, no. 40, pp. 31746–31758, 2015.
- Ramasamy Raj Kumar, Mohamed Kasim Mohamed Subarkhan, and Rengan Ramesh, “
Synthesis and structure of nickel(
ii) thiocarboxamide complexes: effect of ligand substitutions on DNA/protein binding, antioxidant and cytotoxicity ,” RSC Adv., vol. 5, no. 58, pp. 46760–46773, 2015.
- Tilak Raj, Beant Kaur Billing, Navneet Kaur, and Narinder Singh, “Design, synthesis and antimicrobial evaluation of dihydropyrimidone based organic–inorganic nano-hybrids,” RSC Adv., vol. 5, no. 58, pp. 46654–46661, 2015.
- Brahma N. Singh, Prateeksha, Garima Pandey, Vishwjeet Jadaun, Shweta Singh, Rajesh Bajpai, Sanjeeva Nayaka, Alim H. Naqvi, Ajay K. Singh Rawat, Dalip K. Upreti, and Braj R. Singh, “Development and characterization of a novel Swarna-based herbo-metallic colloidal nano-formulation - inhibitor of Streptococcus mutans quorum sensing,” Rsc Advances, vol. 5, no. 8, pp. 5809–5822, 2015.
- A. E. Goldberg, M. A. Kiskin, S. A. Nikolaevskii, E. N. Zorina-Tikhonova, G. G. Aleksandrov, A. A. Sidorov, and I. L. Eremenko, “Structural influence of the substituent in carboxylate anion on example of alpha- and beta-naphthoate complexes of Co(II), Ni(II), Cu(II), and Zn(II),” Russian Journal Of Coordination Chemistry, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 182–188, 2015.
- Laila H. Abdel-Rahman, Rafat M. El-Khatib, Lobna A. E. Nassr, and Ahmed M. Abu-Dief, “Kinetic study of the base-catalyzed hydrolysis of novel high-spin hydrophobic Fe(II)-azomethine amino acid chelates: Salt and structure effects on the reactivity,” Russian Journal of General Chemistry, vol. 85, no. 1, pp. 168–172, 2015.
- Fatima A. I. Al-Khodir, and Moamen S. Refat, “Vital metal complexes of levofloxacin as potential medical agents: Synthesis and their spectroscopic, thermal, computational, and anticancer studies,” Russian Journal Of General Chemistry, vol. 85, no. 3, pp. 718–730, 2015.
- Haruki Eguchi, Masanari Umemura, Reiko Kurotani, Hidenobu Fukumura, Itaru Sato, Jeong-Hwan Kim, Yujiro Hoshino, Jin Lee, Naoyuki Amemiya, Motohiko Sato, Kunio Hirata, David J. Singh, Takatsugu Masuda, Masahiro Yamamoto, Tsutomu Urano, Keiichiro Yoshida, Katsumi Tanigaki, Masaki Yamamoto, Mamoru Sato, Seiichi Inoue, Ichio Aoki, and Yoshihiro Ishikawa, “A magnetic anti-cancer compound for magnet-guided delivery and magnetic resonance imaging,” Scientific Reports, vol. 5, pp. 9194, 2015.
- Xinxiao Sun, Dayong Zhou, Palani Kandavelu, Hua Zhang, Qipeng Yuan, Bi-Cheng Wang, John Rose, and Yajun Yan, “Structural Insights into Substrate Specificity of Feruloyl-CoA 6 '-Hydroxylase from Arabidopsis thaliana,” Scientific Reports, vol. 5, 2015.
- Gratiela Craioveanu, Ligia Stoica, and Carolina Constantin, “Pb(II) REMOVAL FROM AQUEOUS SYSTEMS BY FLOTATION WITH NOVEL COLLECTOR,” Separation Science and Technology, pp. 150115092331009, 2015.
- S.M. Pradeepa, H.S. Bhojya Naik, B. Vinay Kumar, K. Indira Priyadarsini, Atanu Barik, and M.C. Prabhakara, “DNA binding, Photoactivated DNA cleavage and cytotoxic activity of Cu(II) and Co(II) based Schiff-base azo photosensitizers,” Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2015.
- Moamen S. Refat, Fathi M. Al-Azab, Hussein M.A. Al-Maydama, Ragab R. Amin, and Yasmin M.S. Jamil, “Synthesis, spectroscopic and antimicrobial studies of La(III), Ce(III), Sm(III) and Y(III) metformin HCl chelates,” Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2015.
- Kaushik Roy, C.K. Sarkar, and C.K. Ghosh, “Photocatalytic activity of biogenic silver nanoparticles synthesized using potato (Solanum tuberosum) infusion,” Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2015.
- Omyma A.M. Ali, Samir M. El-Medani, Doaa A. Ahmed, and Doaa A. Nassar, “Synthesis, characterization, fluorescence and catalytic activity of some new complexes of unsymmetrical Schiff base of 2-pyridinecarboxaldehyde with 2,6-diaminopyridine,” Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, vol. 144, pp. 99–106, 2015.
- Nadia El-wakiel, Mai El-keiy, and Mohamed Gaber, “Synthesis, spectral, antitumor, antioxidant and antimicrobial studies on Cu(II), Ni(II) and Co(II) complexes of 4-[(1H-Benzoimidazol-2-ylimino)-methyl]-benzene-1,3-diol,” Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, vol. 147, pp. 117–123, 2015.
- E.A. Terenteva, V.V. Apyari, S.G. Dmitrienko, and Yu.A. Zolotov, “Formation of plasmonic silver nanoparticles by flavonoid reduction: a comparative study and application for determination of these substances,” Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2015.
- Omyma A. M. Ali, Samir M. El-Medani, Maha R. Abu Serea, and Abeer S. S. Sayed, “Unsymmetrical Schiff base (ON) ligand on complexation with some transition metal ions: Synthesis, spectral characterization, antibacterial, fluorescen,” Spectrochimica Acta Part A-Molecular And Biomolecular Spectroscopy, vol. 136, pp. 651–660, 2015.
- Jacqueline W. Riddle, Emily J. Hopkins, and Ian S. Butler, “Variable-Temperature Micro-Raman Spectra of the Synthetic Artists' Pigments, Chrome Yellow and Maya Blue: An Undergraduate Research Project,” Spectroscopy Letters, vol. 48, no. 8, pp. 556–560, 2015.
- Seyda Cigdem Oezkan, Aydan Yilmaz, Emine Arslan, Leyla Acik, Uelkue Sayin, and Elif Guelbahce Mutlu, “Novel copper(II) complexes of p-tert-butylcalixarene diamide derivatives: synthesis, antimicrobial and DNA cleavage activities,” Supramolecular Chemistry, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 255–267, 2015.
- Afshan Siddiqui, Shashank K. Dwivedi, Praveen Kumar Mishra, Shikha Vishwakarma, and Umesh Nath Tripathi, “Synthesis, Reactions, and Physicochemical Characterization of Mixed Ligand Complexes of Zinc(II) Containing Schiff Bases and Pyrazoline Ligands,” Synthesis And Reactivity In Inorganic Metal-Organic And Nano-Metal Chemistry, vol. 45, no. 9, pp. 1288–1295, 2015.
- Anitha Sankaraperumal, A. Nityananda Shetty, and J. Karthikeyan, “Synthesis, structural characterization and biological application of p-[N, N - bis(2-chloroethyl) aminobenzaldehyde thiosemicarbazone and its Nickel (II) complex,” Synthesis and Reactivity in Inorganic, Metal-Organic, and Nano-Metal Chemistry, pp. 00–00, 2015.
- Amira R.El-Shobaky, “Synthesis, Molecular modeling and DNA binding of New Schiff base Ruthenium(II) complex and its Catalytic oxidation,” Synthesis and Reactivity in Inorganic, Metal-Organic, and Nano-Metal Chemistry, pp. 00–00, 2015.
- J. Pushparajan, and M. Sivasankaran Nair, “Synthesis of some organometallic complexes of Ti(IV)/Zr(IV) involving sulphur containing Schiff base ligands: Spectral, electrochemical, surface morphology and antimicrobial studies,” Synthesis and Reactivity in Inorganic, Metal-Organic, and Nano-Metal Chemistry, pp. 00–00, 2015.
- M. Montazerozohori, S. Zahedi, and A. Nagiha, “Synthesis and spectral characterization of bis(3(4-dimethylaminophenyl)-2-prop-1-enylydene)-1,2-diaminoethane and some new mercury complexes: An antibacterial and antifungal study,” Synthesis and Reactivity in Inorganic, Metal-Organic, and Nano-Metal Chemistry, pp. 00–00, 2015.
- Tiago Monteiro, Patrícia R. Rodrigues, Ana Luisa Gonçalves, José J.G. Moura, Elena Jubete, Larraitz Añorga, Barbora Piknova, Alan N. Schechter, Célia M. Silveira, and M. Gabriela Almeida, “Construction of effective disposable biosensors for point of care testing of nitrite,” Talanta, 2015.
- Tomoyuki Yasukawa, Yuya Yamashita, Riku Moede, Daichi Nakayama, Seiichiro Iijima, and Fumio Mizutani, “A DNA hybridization sensor based on catalytic response by platinum deposition,” The Analyst, vol. 140, no. 4, pp. 1014–1018, 2015.
- Dong-Woon Lee, Jae-Gu Kim, Meyoung-Kon Kim, Sahar Ansari, Alireza Moshaverinia, Seong-Ho Choi, and Jae-Jun Ryu, “Effect of laser-dimpled titanium surfaces on attachment of epithelial-like cells and fibroblasts,” The Journal of Advanced Prosthodontics, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 138, 2015.
- Clemente Bretti, Rosalia Maria Cigala, Concetta De Stefano, Gabriele Lando, Demetrio Milea, and Silvio Sammartano, “On the interaction of phytate with proton and monocharged inorganic cations in different ionic media, and modeling of acid-base properties at low ionic strength,” The Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics, 2015.
- Igor Picek, Robert Vianello, Primož Šket, Janez Plavec, and Blaženka Foretić, “Tandem β-Elimination/Hetero-Michael Addition Rearrangement of an N-Alkylated Pyridinium Oxime to an O-Alkylated Pyridine Oxime Ether: An Experimental and Computational Study,” The Journal of Organic Chemistry, pp. 150123112615003, 2015.
- Jochem Struppe, Yong Zhang, and Sharon Rozovsky, “
Se Chemical Shift Tensor of
l-Selenocystine: Experimental NMR Measurements and Quantum Chemical Investigations of Structural Effects ,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, pp. 150218164641009, 2015.
- Eduardo de Souza Marques, Daiane Bernardoni Salles, and Edson Luis Maistro, “Assessment of the genotoxic/clastogenic potential of coumarin derivative 6,7-dihydroxycoumarin (aesculetin) in multiple mice organs,” Toxicology Reports, 2015.
- Basim H. Asghar, Hatem M. Altass, and Ahmed Fawzy, “Transition metal-catalyzed oxidation of l-asparagine by platinum(IV) in acid medium: a kinetic and mechanistic study,” Transition Metal Chemistry, 2015.
- Su-Yun Wu, Xiao-Ya Zhao, Hai-Pu Li, Ying Yang, and Herbert W. Roesky, “ Synthesis and Characterization of N , N -Di-substituted Acylthiourea Copper(II) Complexes ,” Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie, 2015.
- Ming Liu, “L-0-Linear Modulus of a Random Linear Operator,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2014.
- Lulu Zheng, Yanfang Liu, and Xuejun Wang, “Complete Moment Convergence for Arrays of Rowwise -Mixing Random Variables,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Zhangsong Yao, Arif Rafiq, Shin Min Kang, and Li-Jun Zhu, “Iterative Algorithms for the Split Problem and Its Convergence Analysis,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Aifei Wang, Faheem Muhammad, Wenxiu Qi, Nan Wang, Liang Chen, and Guangshan Zhu, “Acid-Induced Release of Curcumin from Calcium Containing Nanotheranostic Excipient,” Acs Applied Materials & Interfaces, vol. 6, no. 16, pp. 14377–14383, 2014.
- Sergey V. Dorozhkin, “Calcium orthophosphate coatings on magnesium and its biodegradable alloys,” Acta Biomaterialia, 2014.
- Igor V. Kazakov, Michael Bodensteiner, and Alexey Y. Timoshkin, “Masking of Lewis acidity trends in the solid-state structures of trichlorido- and tribromido(2,2 ':6 ',2 ''-terpyridine-kappa N-3,N ',N '')gallium(III),” Acta Crystallographica Section C-Crystal Structure Communications, vol. 70, pp. 312–U248, 2014.
- Peter Frenzel, Alexander Jakob, Dieter Schaarschmidt, Tobias Rüffer, and Heinrich Lang, “ Crystal structure of cyclo -bis(μ 4 -2,2-diallylmalonato-κ 6 O 1 , O 3 : O 3 : O 1′ , O 3′ : O 1′ )tetrakis(triphenylphosphane-κ P )tetrasilver(I) ,” Acta Crystallographica Section E Structure Reports Online, vol. 70, no. 10, pp. 174–177, 2014.
- Xue Jun Wang, and Shu He Hu, “Complete Convergence and Complete Moment Convergence for Martingale Difference Sequence,” Acta Mathematica Sinica-English Series, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 119–132, 2014.
- Qc Liu Qing-Chao, J Lu Jian, and Sy Chen Shu-Yan, “Traffic state prediction based on competence region,” Acta Physica Sinica, vol. 63, no. 14, 2014.
- Mehdi Mogharabi, and Mohammad Ali Faramarzi, “Laccase and Laccase-Mediated Systems in the Synthesis of Organic Compounds,” Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis, 2014.
- Utkarsha Shedbalkar, Richa Singh, Sweety Wadhwani, Sharvari Gaidhani, and B.A. Chopade, “Microbial synthesis of gold nanoparticles: Current status and future prospects,” Advances in Colloid and Interface Science, 2014.