- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [2,434 citations: 101–200 of 2,189 articles]
Articles published in Bioinorganic Chemistry and Applications have been cited 2,434 times. The following is a list of the 2,189 articles that have cited the articles published in Bioinorganic Chemistry and Applications.
- Moamen S. Refat, and Foziah A. Al-Saif, “Synthesis, spectral, thermal, and antimicrobial studies of transition metal complexes of atorvastatin calcium as a lipid-lowering agent,” Journal Of Thermal Analysis And Calorimetry, vol. 120, no. 1, pp. 863–878, 2015.
- Mustafa Nadhim Owaid, Jegadeesh Raman, Hariprasath Lakshmanan, Sajid Salem S. Al-Saeedi, Vikineswary Sabaratnam, and Idham Abed Ali Al-Assaffii, “Mycosynthesis of silver nanoparticles by Pleurotus cornucopiae var. citrinopileatus and its inhibitory effects against candida sp.,” Materials Letters, 2015.
- Subhasis Sinha, Jerzy A. Szpunar, N.A.P. Kiran Kumar, and N.P. Gurao, “Tensile deformation of 316L austenitic stainless steel using in-situ electron backscatter diffraction and crystal plasticity simulations,” Materials Science and Engineering: A, 2015.
- Pradipta Banerjee, S. Madhu, N.K. Chandra Babu, and C. Shanthi, “Bio-mimetic mineralization potential of collagen hydrolysate obtained from chromium tanned leather waste,” Materials Science and Engineering: C, 2015.
- K. Kuroda, and M. Okido, “New approach for controlling osteoconductivity of valve metals based on TiO2 coatings on Ti substrates,” Materials Technology, vol. 30, no. B1, pp. B13–B20, 2015.
- A. Ogawa, M. Noda, H. Kanematsu, and K. Sano, “Application of bacterial 16S rRNA gene analysis to a comparison of the degree of biofilm formation on the surface of metal coated glasses,” Materials Technology, vol. 30, no. B1, pp. B61–B65, 2015.
- Paraskevi Karamtzioti, Asterios Papastergiou, John G. Stefanakis, Alexandros E. Koumbis, Ioanna Anastasiou, Maria Koffa, and Konstantina C. Fylaktakidou, “O-Benzoyl pyridine aldoxime and amidoxime derivatives: novel efficient DNA photo-cleavage agents,” Med. Chem. Commun., vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 719–726, 2015.
- Wolfgang Maret, “
Analyzing free zinc(
ii) ion concentrations in cell biology with fluorescent chelating molecules ,” Metallomics, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 202–211, 2015.
- Xuemei Lu, Xiaobao Jin, and Jiayong Zhu, “Flow Cytometry and Electron Microscopy Study of Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli Treated with Mdc-Hly,” Microscopy And Microanalysis, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 351–357, 2015.
- Greta Faccio, Krisztina Gajda-Schrantz, Julian Ihssen, Florent Boudoire, Yelin Hu, Bongjin Simon Mun, Debajeet K Bora, Linda Thöny-Meyer, and Artur Braun, “Charge transfer between photosynthetic proteins and hematite in bio-hybrid photoelectrodes for solar water splitting cells,” Nano Convergence, vol. 2, no. 1, 2015.
- Wuxiang Mao, Xiaowei Xu, Huan He, Rong Huang, Xi Chen, Heng Xiao, Zhenduo Yu, Yi Liu, and Xiang Zhou, “Specific recognition of guanines in non-duplex regions of nucleic acids with potassium tungstate and hydrogen peroxide,” Nucleic Acids Research, vol. 43, no. 1, 2015.
- Daniel Leite da Silva, Bruna Silva Terra, Mateus Ribeiro Lage, Ana Lúcia Tasca Góis Ruiz, Cameron Capeletti da Silva, João Ernesto de Carvalho, José Walkimar de Mesquita Carneiro, Felipe Terra Martins, Sergio Antonio Fernades, and Ângelo de Fátima, “Xanthenones: calixarenes-catalyzed syntheses, anticancer activity and QSAR studies,” Org. Biomol. Chem., vol. 13, no. 11, pp. 3280–3287, 2015.
- Jesús Ceballos-Torres, Sanjiv Prashar, Mariano Fajardo, Andrea Chicca, Jürg Gertsch, Ana B. Pinar, and Santiago Gómez-Ruiz, “Ether-Substituted Group 4 Metallocene Complexes: Cytostatic Effects and Applications in Ethylene Polymerization,” Organometallics, pp. 150401073933007, 2015.
- Shivani Gulati, Shikha Pundir, Sanjeev Kumar, and Kuldip K. Bhasin, “Synthesis and Characterization of 2-Fluoro-3-pyridyl Tellurium Compounds: X-Ray Crystal Structure of Bis(2-fluoro-3-pyridyltelluro)methane,” Phosphorus, Sulfur, and Silicon and the Related Elements, pp. 00–00, 2015.
- Mehak Sajgotra, Ruchi Khajuria, Sandeep Kumar, Atiya Syed, Savit Andotra, Gurvinder Kour, Vivek. K. Gupta, Rajni Kant, and Sushil K. Pandey, “First Donor Stabilized Complexes of Manganese(ii) with Disubstituted Diphenyldithiophosphates: Synthesis, Characterization, Biological and X-ray Analysis,” Phosphorus, Sulfur, and Silicon and the Related Elements, pp. 00–00, 2015.
- Omar bin Shawkataly, Chin-Ping Goh, Abu Tariq, Imthyaz Ahmad Khan, Hoong-Kun Fun, and Mohd Mustaqim Rosli, “Synthesis, Spectral Characterization and Crystals Structure of some Arsane Derivatives of Gold (I) Complexes: A Comparative Density Functional Theory ,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 3, 2015.
- Zhao-Jun Li, Yong Hou, Da-An Qin, Zhi-Min Jin, and Mao-Lin Hu, “Two Half-Sandwiched Ruthenium (II) Compounds Containing 5-Fluorouracil Derivatives: Synthesis and Study of DNA Intercalation,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 3, 2015.
- Imen Mkaouar, Besma Hamdi, Najla Karaa, and Ridha Zouari, “Synthesis, solid-state characterization and dielectric properties of a trichlorostanate(II) complex,” Polyhedron, vol. 87, pp. 424–432, 2015.
- Amin Bao, Nan Xiao, Yongchun Zhu, Shigang Xin, and Hongbo Zhang, “The electrochemical catalytic behavior of pyrogallol at an 8-hydroxyquinoline-aluminum complex modified carbon paste electrode and its detection in tomato,” RSC Adv., vol. 5, no. 17, pp. 12710–12716, 2015.
- Yanyan Wang, Hezhen Lu, Dahai Yu, Jinrui Zhang, Weiguo Liang, Zhimin Zhang, and Xuexun Fang, “Potent selective inhibition of MMP-14 by chloroauric acid and its inhibitory effect on cancer cell invasion,” RSC Adv., vol. 5, no. 23, pp. 17700–17708, 2015.
- Verasundaram M. Manikandamathavan, Natarajan Duraipandy, Manikantan S. Kiran, Vaidyanathan G. Vaidyanathan, and Balachandran U. Nair, “
A new platinum(
ii) complex for bioimaging applications ,” RSC Adv., vol. 5, no. 32, pp. 24877–24885, 2015.
- Meiju Niu, Zhen Li, Huanhuan Li, Xiao Li, Jianmin Dou, and Suna Wang, “
DNA/protein interaction, cytotoxic activity and magnetic properties of amino-alcohol Schiff base derived Cu(
ii)/Ni( ii) metal complexes: influence of the nuclearity and metal ions ,” RSC Adv., vol. 5, no. 47, pp. 37085–37095, 2015.
- Marina Tranfić Bakić, Dijana Jadreško, Tomica Hrenar, Gordan Horvat, Josip Požar, Nives Galić, Vesna Sokol, Renato Tomaš, Sulejman Alihodžić, Mladen Žinić, Leo Frkanec, and Vladislav Tomišić, “Fluorescent phenanthridine-based calixarene derivatives: synthesis and thermodynamic and computational studies of their complexation with alkali-metal cations,” RSC Adv., vol. 5, no. 30, pp. 23900–23914, 2015.
- Hui-Hui Tang, Lu Zhang, Li-Li Zeng, Xue-Ming Fang, Li-Rong Lin, and Hui Zhang, “A pair of Schiff base enantiomers studied by absorption, fluorescence, electronic and vibrational circular dichroism spectroscopies and density functional theory calculation,” RSC Adv., vol. 5, no. 46, pp. 36813–36819, 2015.
- Selvakumar Veeralakshmi, Selvan Nehru, Gopal Sabapathi, Sankaralingam Arunachalam, Ponnambalam Venuvanalingam, Ponnuchamy Kumar, Chidambaram Anusha, and Vilwanathan Ravikumar, “
Single and double chain surfactant–cobalt(
iii) complexes: the impact of hydrophobicity on the interaction with calf thymus DNA, and their biological activities ,” RSC Adv., vol. 5, no. 40, pp. 31746–31758, 2015.
- Brahma N. Singh, Prateeksha, Garima Pandey, Vishwjeet Jadaun, Shweta Singh, Rajesh Bajpai, Sanjeeva Nayaka, Alim H. Naqvi, Ajay K. Singh Rawat, Dalip K. Upreti, and Braj R. Singh, “Development and characterization of a novel Swarna-based herbo-metallic colloidal nano-formulation - inhibitor of Streptococcus mutans quorum sensing,” Rsc Advances, vol. 5, no. 8, pp. 5809–5822, 2015.
- A. E. Goldberg, M. A. Kiskin, S. A. Nikolaevskii, E. N. Zorina-Tikhonova, G. G. Aleksandrov, A. A. Sidorov, and I. L. Eremenko, “Structural influence of the substituent in carboxylate anion on example of alpha- and beta-naphthoate complexes of Co(II), Ni(II), Cu(II), and Zn(II),” Russian Journal Of Coordination Chemistry, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 182–188, 2015.
- Laila H. Abdel-Rahman, Rafat M. El-Khatib, Lobna A. E. Nassr, and Ahmed M. Abu-Dief, “Kinetic study of the base-catalyzed hydrolysis of novel high-spin hydrophobic Fe(II)-azomethine amino acid chelates: Salt and structure effects on the reactivity,” Russian Journal of General Chemistry, vol. 85, no. 1, pp. 168–172, 2015.
- Fatima A. I. Al-Khodir, and Moamen S. Refat, “Vital metal complexes of levofloxacin as potential medical agents: Synthesis and their spectroscopic, thermal, computational, and anticancer studies,” Russian Journal Of General Chemistry, vol. 85, no. 3, pp. 718–730, 2015.
- Haruki Eguchi, Masanari Umemura, Reiko Kurotani, Hidenobu Fukumura, Itaru Sato, Jeong-Hwan Kim, Yujiro Hoshino, Jin Lee, Naoyuki Amemiya, Motohiko Sato, Kunio Hirata, David J. Singh, Takatsugu Masuda, Masahiro Yamamoto, Tsutomu Urano, Keiichiro Yoshida, Katsumi Tanigaki, Masaki Yamamoto, Mamoru Sato, Seiichi Inoue, Ichio Aoki, and Yoshihiro Ishikawa, “A magnetic anti-cancer compound for magnet-guided delivery and magnetic resonance imaging,” Scientific Reports, vol. 5, pp. 9194, 2015.
- Gratiela Craioveanu, Ligia Stoica, and Carolina Constantin, “Pb(II) REMOVAL FROM AQUEOUS SYSTEMS BY FLOTATION WITH NOVEL COLLECTOR,” Separation Science and Technology, pp. 150115092331009, 2015.
- S.M. Pradeepa, H.S. Bhojya Naik, B. Vinay Kumar, K. Indira Priyadarsini, Atanu Barik, and M.C. Prabhakara, “DNA binding, Photoactivated DNA cleavage and cytotoxic activity of Cu(II) and Co(II) based Schiff-base azo photosensitizers,” Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2015.
- Moamen S. Refat, Fathi M. Al-Azab, Hussein M.A. Al-Maydama, Ragab R. Amin, and Yasmin M.S. Jamil, “Synthesis, spectroscopic and antimicrobial studies of La(III), Ce(III), Sm(III) and Y(III) metformin HCl chelates,” Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2015.
- Kaushik Roy, C.K. Sarkar, and C.K. Ghosh, “Photocatalytic activity of biogenic silver nanoparticles synthesized using potato (Solanum tuberosum) infusion,” Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2015.
- Omyma A.M. Ali, Samir M. El-Medani, Doaa A. Ahmed, and Doaa A. Nassar, “Synthesis, characterization, fluorescence and catalytic activity of some new complexes of unsymmetrical Schiff base of 2-pyridinecarboxaldehyde with 2,6-diaminopyridine,” Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, vol. 144, pp. 99–106, 2015.
- Nadia El-wakiel, Mai El-keiy, and Mohamed Gaber, “Synthesis, spectral, antitumor, antioxidant and antimicrobial studies on Cu(II), Ni(II) and Co(II) complexes of 4-[(1H-Benzoimidazol-2-ylimino)-methyl]-benzene-1,3-diol,” Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, vol. 147, pp. 117–123, 2015.
- Omyma A. M. Ali, Samir M. El-Medani, Maha R. Abu Serea, and Abeer S. S. Sayed, “Unsymmetrical Schiff base (ON) ligand on complexation with some transition metal ions: Synthesis, spectral characterization, antibacterial, fluorescen,” Spectrochimica Acta Part A-Molecular And Biomolecular Spectroscopy, vol. 136, pp. 651–660, 2015.
- Jacqueline W. Riddle, Emily J. Hopkins, and Ian S. Butler, “Variable-Temperature Micro-Raman Spectra of the Synthetic Artists' Pigments, Chrome Yellow and Maya Blue: An Undergraduate Research Project,” Spectroscopy Letters, vol. 48, no. 8, pp. 556–560, 2015.
- Seyda Cigdem Oezkan, Aydan Yilmaz, Emine Arslan, Leyla Acik, Uelkue Sayin, and Elif Guelbahce Mutlu, “Novel copper(II) complexes of p-tert-butylcalixarene diamide derivatives: synthesis, antimicrobial and DNA cleavage activities,” Supramolecular Chemistry, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 255–267, 2015.
- Anitha Sankaraperumal, A. Nityananda Shetty, and J. Karthikeyan, “Synthesis, structural characterization and biological application of p-[N, N - bis(2-chloroethyl) aminobenzaldehyde thiosemicarbazone and its Nickel (II) complex,” Synthesis and Reactivity in Inorganic, Metal-Organic, and Nano-Metal Chemistry, pp. 00–00, 2015.
- Amira R.El-Shobaky, “Synthesis, Molecular modeling and DNA binding of New Schiff base Ruthenium(II) complex and its Catalytic oxidation,” Synthesis and Reactivity in Inorganic, Metal-Organic, and Nano-Metal Chemistry, pp. 00–00, 2015.
- J. Pushparajan, and M. Sivasankaran Nair, “Synthesis of some organometallic complexes of Ti(IV)/Zr(IV) involving sulphur containing Schiff base ligands: Spectral, electrochemical, surface morphology and antimicrobial studies,” Synthesis and Reactivity in Inorganic, Metal-Organic, and Nano-Metal Chemistry, pp. 00–00, 2015.
- M. Montazerozohori, S. Zahedi, and A. Nagiha, “Synthesis and spectral characterization of bis(3(4-dimethylaminophenyl)-2-prop-1-enylydene)-1,2-diaminoethane and some new mercury complexes: An antibacterial and antifungal study,” Synthesis and Reactivity in Inorganic, Metal-Organic, and Nano-Metal Chemistry, pp. 00–00, 2015.
- Tiago Monteiro, Patrícia R. Rodrigues, Ana Luisa Gonçalves, José J.G. Moura, Elena Jubete, Larraitz Añorga, Barbora Piknova, Alan N. Schechter, Célia M. Silveira, and M. Gabriela Almeida, “Construction of effective disposable biosensors for point of care testing of nitrite,” Talanta, 2015.
- Tomoyuki Yasukawa, Yuya Yamashita, Riku Moede, Daichi Nakayama, Seiichiro Iijima, and Fumio Mizutani, “A DNA hybridization sensor based on catalytic response by platinum deposition,” The Analyst, vol. 140, no. 4, pp. 1014–1018, 2015.
- Dong-Woon Lee, Jae-Gu Kim, Meyoung-Kon Kim, Sahar Ansari, Alireza Moshaverinia, Seong-Ho Choi, and Jae-Jun Ryu, “Effect of laser-dimpled titanium surfaces on attachment of epithelial-like cells and fibroblasts,” The Journal of Advanced Prosthodontics, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 138, 2015.
- Igor Picek, Robert Vianello, Primož Šket, Janez Plavec, and Blaženka Foretić, “Tandem β-Elimination/Hetero-Michael Addition Rearrangement of an N-Alkylated Pyridinium Oxime to an O-Alkylated Pyridine Oxime Ether: An Experimental and Computational Study,” The Journal of Organic Chemistry, pp. 150123112615003, 2015.
- Jochem Struppe, Yong Zhang, and Sharon Rozovsky, “
Se Chemical Shift Tensor of
l-Selenocystine: Experimental NMR Measurements and Quantum Chemical Investigations of Structural Effects ,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, pp. 150218164641009, 2015.
- Eduardo de Souza Marques, Daiane Bernardoni Salles, and Edson Luis Maistro, “Assessment of the genotoxic/clastogenic potential of coumarin derivative 6,7-dihydroxycoumarin (aesculetin) in multiple mice organs,” Toxicology Reports, 2015.
- Su-Yun Wu, Xiao-Ya Zhao, Hai-Pu Li, Ying Yang, and Herbert W. Roesky, “ Synthesis and Characterization of N , N -Di-substituted Acylthiourea Copper(II) Complexes ,” Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie, 2015.
- Ming Liu, “L-0-Linear Modulus of a Random Linear Operator,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2014.
- Lulu Zheng, Yanfang Liu, and Xuejun Wang, “Complete Moment Convergence for Arrays of Rowwise -Mixing Random Variables,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Zhangsong Yao, Arif Rafiq, Shin Min Kang, and Li-Jun Zhu, “Iterative Algorithms for the Split Problem and Its Convergence Analysis,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Aifei Wang, Faheem Muhammad, Wenxiu Qi, Nan Wang, Liang Chen, and Guangshan Zhu, “Acid-Induced Release of Curcumin from Calcium Containing Nanotheranostic Excipient,” Acs Applied Materials & Interfaces, vol. 6, no. 16, pp. 14377–14383, 2014.
- Sergey V. Dorozhkin, “Calcium orthophosphate coatings on magnesium and its biodegradable alloys,” Acta Biomaterialia, 2014.
- Igor V. Kazakov, Michael Bodensteiner, and Alexey Y. Timoshkin, “Masking of Lewis acidity trends in the solid-state structures of trichlorido- and tribromido(2,2 ':6 ',2 ''-terpyridine-kappa N-3,N ',N '')gallium(III),” Acta Crystallographica Section C-Crystal Structure Communications, vol. 70, pp. 312–U248, 2014.
- Peter Frenzel, Alexander Jakob, Dieter Schaarschmidt, Tobias Rüffer, and Heinrich Lang, “ Crystal structure of cyclo -bis(μ 4 -2,2-diallylmalonato-κ 6 O 1 , O 3 : O 3 : O 1′ , O 3′ : O 1′ )tetrakis(triphenylphosphane-κ P )tetrasilver(I) ,” Acta Crystallographica Section E Structure Reports Online, vol. 70, no. 10, pp. 174–177, 2014.
- Xue Jun Wang, and Shu He Hu, “Complete Convergence and Complete Moment Convergence for Martingale Difference Sequence,” Acta Mathematica Sinica-English Series, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 119–132, 2014.
- Qc Liu Qing-Chao, J Lu Jian, and Sy Chen Shu-Yan, “Traffic state prediction based on competence region,” Acta Physica Sinica, vol. 63, no. 14, 2014.
- Mehdi Mogharabi, and Mohammad Ali Faramarzi, “Laccase and Laccase-Mediated Systems in the Synthesis of Organic Compounds,” Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis, 2014.
- Utkarsha Shedbalkar, Richa Singh, Sweety Wadhwani, Sharvari Gaidhani, and B.A. Chopade, “Microbial synthesis of gold nanoparticles: Current status and future prospects,” Advances in Colloid and Interface Science, 2014.
- Quthami Khalid Al, O. AlJohny Bassam, and Wainwright Milton, “Antibacterial effects of pure metals on clinically important bacteria growing in planktonic cultures and biofilms,” African Journal of Microbiology Research, vol. 8, no. 10, pp. 1080–1088, 2014.
- Doryaneh Ahmadpour, Amin A. Banaeiyan, Morten Grøtli, Martin Adiels, Mattias Goksör, and Caroline B. Adiels, “Inhibition of MAPK Hog1 Results in Increased Hsp104 Aggregate Formation Probably through Elevated Arsenite Influx into the Cells, an Approach with Numerous Potential Applications,” American Journal of Molecular Biology, vol. 04, no. 02, pp. 59–91, 2014.
- Pai Peng, Jin-Feng Xiong, Guang-Zhen Mo, Jia-Li Zheng, Ren-Hong Chen, Xiao-Yun Chen, and Zhao-Yang Wang, “A concise synthesis of benzimidazoles via the microwave-assisted one-pot batch reaction of amino acids up to a 10-g scale,” Amino Acids, vol. 46, no. 10, pp. 2427–2433, 2014.
- Ruixue Chen, Qiuping Zhang, Yue Gu, Liu Tang, Cong Li, and Zhiquan Zhang, “One-pot green synthesis of Prussian blue nanocubes decorated reduced graphene oxide using mushroom extract for efficient 4-nitrophenol reduction,” Analytica Chimica Acta, 2014.
- E. Trikas, G. A. Zachariadis, and E. Rosenberg, “Determination of bis-carboxyethyl germanium sesquioxide by gas chromatography with microwave-induced plasma-atomic emission detection after derivatization with alkyl chloroformates,” Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2014.
- Christopher Szakal, Melissa S. Ugelow, Justin M. Gorham, Andrew R. Konicek, and R. David Holbrook, “Visualizing Nanoparticle Dissolution by Imaging Mass Spectrometry,” Analytical Chemistry, pp. 140321121831002, 2014.
- Hanna-Kirsti S. Leiros, Susann Skagseth, Kine Susann Waade Edvardsen, Marit Sjo Lorentzen, Gro Elin Kjaereng Bjerga, Ingar Leiros, and Orjan Samuelsen, “His224 Alters the R2 Drug Binding Site and Phe218 Influences the Catalytic Efficiency of the Metallo-beta-Lactamase VIM-7,” Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, vol. 58, no. 8, pp. 4826–4836, 2014.
- Xinghui Wang, Xiaoqin Li, and Shuhe Hu, “Complete convergence of weighted sums for arrays of rowwise phi-mixing random variables,” Applications of Mathematics, vol. 59, no. 5, pp. 589–607, 2014.
- Sannapaneni Janardan, Pothini Suman, G. Swapna, A. Amrita, R. Priya, Ramamoorthy Siva, Kari Vijayakrishna, and Akella Sivaramakrishna, “Evaluation of DNA Binding with Some Selected Hydrazide and Semicarbazide Derivatives,” Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 2014.
- G. Bilis, P. Stathi, A. Mavrogiorgou, Y. Deligiannakis, and M. Louloudi, “Improved robustness of heterogeneous Fe-non-heme oxidation catalysts: A catalytic and EPR study,” Applied Catalysis A-General, vol. 470, pp. 376–389, 2014.
- Imdat Iscan, and Shanhe Wu, “Hermite-Hadamard type inequalities for harmonically convex functions via fractional integrals,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 238, pp. 237–244, 2014.
- Xiaojing Yang, and Kueiming Lo, “Lyapunov-type inequalities for a class of higher-order linear differential equations with anti-periodic boundary conditions,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 34, pp. 33–36, 2014.
- Patrycja Golinska, Magdalena Wypij, Avinash P. Ingle, Indarchand Gupta, Hanna Dahm, and Mahendra Rai, “Biogenic synthesis of metal nanoparticles from actinomycetes: biomedical applications and cytotoxicity,” Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, vol. 98, no. 19, pp. 8083–8097, 2014.
- Lori Rastogi, Aruna Jyothi Kora, and R. B. Sashidhar, “Antibacterial effects of gum kondagogu reduced/stabilized silver nanoparticles in combination with various antibiotics: a mechanistic approach,” Applied Nanoscience, 2014.
- Kaushik Roy, C. K. Sarkar, and C. K. Ghosh, “Photocatalytic activity of biogenic silver nanoparticles synthesized using yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) extract,” Applied Nanoscience, 2014.
- Kaushik Roy, C. K. Sarkar, and C. K. Ghosh, “Plant-mediated synthesis of silver nanoparticles using parsley (Petroselinum crispum) leaf extract: spectral analysis of the particles and antibacterial study,” Applied Nanoscience, 2014.
- Ivan V. Smolyaninov, Natalia A. Antonova, Andrey I. Poddel'sky, Susanna A. Smolyaninova, Viktoria P. Osipova, Svetlana A. Luzhnova, Nadezhda T. Berberova, and Yuri T. Pimenov, “The influence of triphenylantimony(V) catecholate and its spiroendoperoxide on lipid peroxidation,” Applied Organometallic Chemistry, 2014.
- Yang Zhang, Jin-yan Wen, Xiang-li Wang, Mian HR Mahmood, Ze-Yu Liu, Hui Wang, Liang-nian Ji, and Hai-yang Liu, “DNA binding and nuclease activity of cationic iron(IV) and manganese(III) corrole complexes,” Applied Organometallic Chemistry, 2014.
- Kamal Y. El-Baradie, Nadia A. El-Wakiel, and Hoda A. El-Ghamry, “
Synthesis, characterization and corrosion inhibition in acid medium of
l-histidine Schiff base complexes ,” Applied Organometallic Chemistry, 2014.
- Yi Chen Chan, Abdussalam Salhin Mohamed Ali, Baharuddin Salleh, Hafizi Rosli, and Ching Kheng Quah, “Cu(II) complexes of 2-(diphenylmethylene)hydrazinecarboxamide derivatives: Synthesis, characterization and antifungal activity against Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. cubense tropical race 4,” Arabian Journal of Chemistry, 2014.
- Robina Aman, Garima Matela, Chetan Sharma, and Smita Chaudhary, “Biologically active diorganotin(IV) complexes of N-(2-hydroxy-3-isopropyl-6-methyl benzyl) glycine,” Arabian Journal of Chemistry, 2014.
- Mukarram H. Zaghal, Manar S. Bani Saeed, Amer A.G. Abdel Hamid, and Basem F. Ali, “Substitution reactions of cis-dichloro(2,2′-biquinoline)palladium(II) with amino acids,” Arabian Journal of Chemistry, 2014.
- B.S. Jayashree, Sukriti Nigam, Aravinda Pai, and P.V.R. Chowdary, “Overview on the recently developed coumarinyl heterocycles as useful therapeutic agents,” Arabian Journal of Chemistry, 2014.
- Sangiliyandi Gurunathan, “Rapid biological synthesis of silver nanoparticles and their enhanced antibacterial effects against Escherichia fergusonii and Streptococcus mutans,” Arabian Journal of Chemistry, 2014.
- Saliu.A. Amolegbe, Sheriff. Adewuyi, Caroline.A. Akinremi, Johnson .F. Adediji, Amudat Lawal, Adijat O. Atayese, and Joshua A. Obaleye, “Iron(III) and Copper(II) Complexes Bearing 8-Quinolinol with Amino-acids Mixed Ligands: Synthesis, Characterization and Antibacterial Investigation,” Arabian Journal of Chemistry, 2014.
- Jianzhou Liu, and Juan Zhang, “New Upper And Lower Eigenvalue Bounds For The Solution Of The Continuous Algebraic Riccati Equation,” Asian Journal of Control, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 284–291, 2014.
- Mehdi Khoobi, Seyed Farshad Motevalizadeh, Zahra Asadgol, Hamid Forootanfar, Abbas Shafiee, and Mohammad Ali Faramarzi, “Synthesis of functionalized polyethylenimine-grafted mesoporous silica spheres and the effect of side arms on lipase immobilization and application,” Biochemical Engineering Journal, 2014.
- Shahram Hadizadeh, Nowruz Najafzadeh, Mohammad Mazani, Mojtaba Amani, Hassan Mansouri-Torshizi, and Ali Niapour, “Cytotoxic Effects of Newly Synthesized Palladium(II) Complexes of Diethyldithiocarbamate on Gastrointestinal Cancer Cell Lines,” Biochemistry Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Joana M. Dantas, Leonor Morgado, Teresa Catarino, Oleksandr Kokhan, P. Raj Pokkuluri, and Carlos A. Salgueiro, “Evidence for interaction between the triheme cytochrome PpcA from Geobacter sulfurreducens and anthrahydroquinone-2,6-disulfonate, an analog of the redox active components of humic substances,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Bioenergetics, 2014.
- Madhumita Hazra, Tanushree Dolai, Akhil Pandey, Subrata Kumar Dey, and Animesh Patra, “Synthesis and Characterisation of Copper(II) Complexes with Tridentate NNO Functionalized Ligand: Density Function Theory Study, DNA Binding Mechanism, Optical Properties, and Biological Application,” Bioinorganic Chemistry and Applications, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Nagesh Gunvanthrao Yernale, and Mruthyunjayaswamy Bennikallu Hire Mathada, “Synthesis, Characterization, Antimicrobial, DNA Cleavage, and In Vitro Cytotoxic Studies of Some Metal Complexes of Schiff Base Ligand Derived from Thiazole and Quinoline Moiety,” Bioinorganic Chemistry and Applications, vol. 2014, pp. 1–17, 2014.
- Rona Banerjee, “Inhibitory Effect of Curcumin-Cu(II) and Curcumin-Zn(II) Complexes on Amyloid-Beta Peptide Fibrillation,” Bioinorganic Chemistry and Applications, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- K. Siddappa, Sunilkumar B. Mane, and Deene Manikprabhu, “(E)3-2-(1-(2,4-Dihydroxyphenyl)ethyldeneamino)phenyl)-2-methylquinazoline-4(3H)-one Schiff Base and Its Metal Complexes: A New Drug of Choice against Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus,” Bioinorganic Chemistry and Applications, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Brajesh Kumar, Kumari Smita, Luis Cumbal, and Alexis Debut, “Green Approach for Fabrication and Applications of Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles,” Bioinorganic Chemistry and Applications, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Gauri D. Bajju, Sunil Kumar Anand, and Gita Devi, “Axially Ligated Zirconium(IV) Tetraphenylporphyrin: Synthesis, Characterization, and Biological Activity,” Bioinorganic Chemistry and Applications, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Ahmed A. El-Sherif, Mohamed M. Shoukry, Abeer T. Abd Elkarim, and Mohammad H. Barakat, “Protonation Equilibria of Biologically Active Ligands in Mixed Aqueous Organic Solvents,” Bioinorganic Chemistry and Applications, vol. 2014, pp. 1–18, 2014.
- Aurora Reiss, Mariana Carmen Chifiriuc, Emilia Amzoiu, and Cezar Ionuţ Spînu, “Transition Metal(II) Complexes with Cefotaxime-Derived Schiff Base: Synthesis, Characterization, and Antimicrobial Studies,” Bioinorganic Chemistry and Applications, vol. 2014, pp. 1–17, 2014.
- R. B. Sumathi, and M. B. Halli, “Metal (II) Complexes Derived from Naphthofuran-2-carbohydrazide and Diacetylmonoxime Schiff Base: Synthesis, Spectroscopic, Electrochemical, and Biological Investigation,” Bioinorganic Chemistry and Applications, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Farai Mutongo, Olga Kuipa, and Pardon K. Kuipa, “Removal of Cr(VI) from Aqueous Solutions Using Powder of Potato Peelings as a Low Cost Sorbent,” Bioinorganic Chemistry and Applications, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.