- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2005 (2005), Issue 1, Pages 20-27
Diabetic Retinopathy Analysis
1Centre for Medical Electronics, College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University, Chennai 600 025, India
2Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Porur, Chennai 600 116, India
Received 2 October 2003; Revised 13 June 2004; Accepted 22 August 2004
Copyright © 2005 Hindawi Publishing Corporation. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sadik Kara, and Aysegül Güven, “Neural Network-Based Diagnosing for Optic Nerve Disease from Visual-Evoked Potential,” Journal of Medical Systems, vol. 31, no. 5, pp. 391–396, 2007.
- Kemal Polat, Sadik Kara, Aysegül Güven, and Salih Günes, “Utilization of Discretization method on the diagnosis of optic nerve disease,” Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, vol. 91, no. 3, pp. 255–264, 2008.
- Bayram Akdemir, Sadik Kara, Kemal Polat, Aysegül Güven, and Salih Günes, “Ensemble adaptive network-based fuzzy inference system with weighted arithmetical mean and application to diagnosis of optic nerve disease from visual-evoked potential signals,” Artificial Intelligence in Medicine, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 141–149, 2008.
- Aysegül Güven, Kemal Polat, Sadik Kara, and Salih Günes, “The effect of generalized discriminate analysis (GDA) to the classification of optic nerve disease from VEP signals,” Computers in Biology and Medicine, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 62–68, 2008.
- N Kamel, M Z Yusoff, and Ahmad Fadzil Mohamad Hani, “Single-Trial Subspace-Based Approach for VEP Extraction,” IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 58, no. 5, pp. 1383–1393, 2011.
- Helen K. Li, Mark Horton, Sven-Erik Bursell, Jerry Cavallerano, Ingrid Zimmer-Galler, Mathew Tennant, Michael Abramoff, Edward Chaum, Debra Cabrera DeBuc, Tom Leonard-Martin, and Marc Winchester, “Telehealth Practice Recommendations for Diabetic Retinopathy, Second Edition,” Telemedicine and e-Health, vol. 17, no. 10, pp. 814–837, 2011.
- Sven-Erik Bursell, Laima Brazionis, and Alicia Jenkins, “Telemedicine and ocular health in diabetes mellitus,” Clinical and Experimental Optometry, vol. 95, no. 3, pp. 311–327, 2012.