- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2006 (2006), Article ID 27601, 8 pages
Parkinson's Disease in Relation to Pesticide Exposure and Nuclear Encoded Mitochondrial Complex I Gene Variants
1Center for Demographic Studies, Duke University, 2117 Campus Drive, PO Box 90408, Durham, NC 27708-0408, USA
2Eskitis Institute for Cell and Molecular Therapies, Griffith University, Nathan, QLD 4111, Australia
Received 1 December 2005; Revised 28 March 2006; Accepted 17 April 2006
Copyright © 2006 Elizabeth H. Corder and George D. Mellick. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Elizabeth H. Corder, and Helen Beaumont, “Susceptibility groups for Alzheimer's disease (OPTIMA cohort): Integration of gene variants and biochemical factors,” Mechanisms of Ageing and Development, vol. 128, no. 1, pp. 76–82, 2007.
- Elizabeth H. Corder, Kaj Blennow, and Jonathan A. Prince, “Genetic Susceptibility Sets for Alzheimer's Disease Identified from Diverse Candidate Loci,” Rejuvenation Research, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 667–679, 2008.
- Coro Paisán-Ruiz, Nicole Washecka, Priti Nath, Andrew B. Singleton, and Elizabeth H. Corder, “ Parkinson's Disease and Low Frequency Alleles Found Together Throughout LRRK2 ,” Annals of Human Genetics, vol. 73, no. 4, pp. 391–403, 2009.
- Ewa Golanska, Krystyna Hulas-Bigoszewska, Monika Sieruta, Izabela Zawlik, Monika Witusik, Sylwia M. Gresner, Tomasz Sobow, Maria Styczynska, Beata Peplonska, Maria Barcikowska, Pawel P. Liberski, and Elizabeth H. Corder, “Earlier Onset of Alzheimer's Disease: Risk Polymorphisms Within PRNP, PRND, CYP46, and APOE Genes,” Journal Of Alzheimers Disease, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 359–368, 2009.
- Federico Licastro, Martina Chiappelli, Claudio Marcello Caldarera, Elisa Porcellini, Ilaria Carbone, Calogero Caruso, Domenico Lio, and Elizabeth H. Corder, “Sharing Pathogenetic Mechanisms between Acute Myocardial Infarction and Alzheimer's Disease as Shown by Partially Overlapping of Gene Variant Profiles,” Journal Of Alzheimers Disease, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 421–431, 2011.